Chapter 19: The Successful Candidates

Comenzar desde el principio

_________________________________________________

Status

Name: Saitama

Age: 24

Title: None

Race: Human

Level: 638

Hp: 1,276,000

Str: 112,920

Agi: 101,842

Dur: 109,928

End: 109,805

Int: 20

Wis: 80

Dex: 90

Luc: 13

_________________________________________________

Pariah: (Jesus Christ, he's getting stronger every single day with no limit... I just notice, he still doesn't have the title of "One Punch Man", is It because he still not strong enough to beat everyone in one punch? Impossible, I wonder how strong is he when season 1 starts? And what level? Probably over million..no, that is little bit exaggerating...hm...It seems agility indicator has been added to status..did the Gaming system updated?)

Saitama: (there It is again with the caillou..Who even is that?) Did you just used "Observe"on me?

Pariah: yeah, I'm just curious of what level you are now.

Saitama: so...did I leveled up a bit?

Pariah: yeah, you sure did leveled up a "bit", okay, back to the topic, what's make you think that me and fuyushi are couple?

Saitama: er, how should I say this?

Pariah: just go straight to the point, I don't care.

Saitama:..okay, one time at night, maybe around a month ago, I heard some...."noises" at you two's apartment.

Pariah: um, "noises"? What are you talking about? Are you sure It's us and not those weird neighbors?

Saitama: pariah, you're the only one who is weird in this entire neighborhood.

Pariah: I'm gonna take that as a compliment.

Saitama: as always.

Pariah:.....so you're going to train, right?

Saitama: yeah.

Pariah: Well, I ain't going to bother you now, good luck training.

Saitama: thanks..

Saitama then jogs away from pariah, doing his normal daily training routine.

Pariah just stared at saitama's jogging figure until he was no longer visible.

Pariah: (this must the day where saitama punch a starfish monster through the building...)

Suddenly, system talks in pariah's mind.

Pariah

Pariah: (Yes? What is It?)

I forgot to tell you this..