Part 16

To say that the entire Vihokratana household was overjoyed when they learned that Pluem and Chimon have finally reconciled would have been an understatement. They were all smiling throughout dinnertime, relieved that the two were no longer fighting.

Pluem invited Chimon to stay overnight and he readily accepted. Even after what Pluem has done, he has missed him so much.

They were finally getting ready to go to bed when Pluem hugged Chimon from behind.

Chimon: Hey, hey mister. What are you doing?

Pluem: Nothing. I just thought this room is full of our memories. Good and bad.

Chimon: Yep. And I still remember what I saw last time.

Pluem: Babe.. I know what we can do so you can forget that memory.

Chimon: What?

Pluem: Let's make a new one.

Pluem was now hugging him more tightly and started kissing Chimon's neck. Chimon instantly felt hot, starting to feel Pluem's hard on pressing on his behind. He turned around pushed Pluem onto the bed.

Pluem was taken by surprise and just lay there. Waiting for Chimon to do something.

Chimon sat on the bed and started caressing Pluem's hair. "Before anything else, there are some things I want to say. Remember these, okay?"

Pluem nodded but was still unsure of what was happening.

Chimon kissed him on the forehead and said, "This is mine now."

He then kissed Pluem eyes, nose, and cheeks. "These are also mine."

Then he kissed his lips. "Especially this."

Pluem was both emotionally and physically enjoying what Chimon was doing.

Chimon then removed Pluem's shirt and kissed his chest. "This is mine."

He then proceeded to kiss Pluem's abs. "Mine."

When Chimon was about to pull down Pluem's shorts, Pluem couldn't take it anymore. Next thing Chimon knew, Pluem was on top of him. Kissing him all over.

Pluem, "I am yours, my love. And you are mine."

---

While Pluem and Chimon were busy in Pluem's room, Frank was fidgeting with his phone, thinking about what happened last Tuesday night. After coming home from Chimon's condo, he received a text message from Drake. He read their conversation again.