Chapter 35, Sweater weather

ADORA'S POV

Catra ended up being the one driving on the way back home. I told her it was okay if we stay her a little longer, but she insisted it was fine a d we could head back to my place. We pulled into my lot as it started gently sprinkling.

"Hey Adora, we're here, cmon sleepy" she gently rubbed my knee and used a raspy and honestly dead ass attractive voice again.

"Carry meeee.... I'm tired " I yawned and leaned against the window.

I was joking of course, but before I knew it Catra was on my side of the car, trying to pick me up bridal style. She eventually got the hang of it, but almost dropped me as soon as I planted a kiss on her neck.

She let out a squeak and fumbled for her keys nervously. At he had trouble opening the door, probably because I was being a massive dead weight.

She finally got it and carried me into the apartment. She flicked on the lights with her back and carried me to my old brownish couch. She gently placed me down and then flopped onto the vacant coushin next to me.

"Everything will be all right, so don't worry Blondie" she mumbled into my ear which went blood coursing through my veins.

I smiled and turned my body to face her. Her sad eyes where so dark and tired. She leaned on slowly and gently placed a kiss on my lips. Her lips tasted like tea and I could hardly place the taste of cigarettes playing atop them.

I kissed her back with more force than necessary, which made the self conscious surprised. Her hands found my hips and pulled me towards her gently. My knuckles brushed her cheek as we started to pull away, very breathless. We caught our breath in silence.

Catra smirked at me mischievously. I was about to say something probably stupid when she pounced on me. I let out a giggle as her lips roughly found mine. I put my arms around her waist haphazardly. I kissed her back with the same amount of force, sliding my hand up her back to hold the back of her head. She let out a groan and leaned into my touch.

Before I could reason with my self on what to do next, my tongue was roaming her mouth. She had totally relaxed onto my chest, which was hindering my ability to breath.

In one swift move I flipped us easily. Catra looked completely shocked and was about to say something, but cut her off. I resumed our kiss as she let out a little stifled giggle. At some point her hands found the hem of the sweatshirt I was wearing. She gave it a gentle tug and gave me a gentle and embarrassed look. I say back in my knees and yanked it over my head. I wasn't wearing anything special underneath. Just my black Nike sports bra that hardly showed anything, but this was apparently enough for Catra.

I still had her pinned underneath my legs as she stared as my stomach and abs absent mindedly.

"My eyes are up here kitty cat" I whispered as I lowered my self onto her again, placing a gentle kiss on her neck.

She let out an almost inaudible purr-like moan. I smiled and kissed down her neck slowly, making sure not to leave an marks that would raise questions about us. I fumbled at the edge of her shirt and glanced at her.

"Can I?" I mumbled .

"I...you won't judge me right?" Catra's voice was horse and raspy just like it always was, but this has a ring of guilt to it.

"Of course I won't" I smiled dumbly , which granted me a a small giggle than a nod from my girlfriend.

I gently lifts the shirt off her slowly until I was time to fully discard the article of clothing. I knew her she stomach muscles where well toned and muscular already, but the still hitched my breath. Her tan skin shimmered with iridescent scars and an bruises as far as I could see. She turned her head away from me, her body started to tense up nervously.

"You're still beautiful to me" I whispered in her ear gently and pulled her shoulders into a hug.

She smiled against my neck and ran her hand over my exposed back. I sighed happily as she gently kissed my collar bone. I hooked my thumbs in her jeans that, which made her head snap back up to look at me. I grinned and kissed her again, readying myself to take off her old work pants.

Then the door bell rang.

Damnit. I swear this always happens.

CATRA'S POV

Adora got up an stretched, reaching for her my discarded sweatshirt on the floor.

"C'mon Adora, can we just ignore it?" I whined , but she shot me a glare.

I sighed and put her heavy Letterman back on, not carrying about a shirt. it wasn't like either of us where wearing anything skimpy, just our typical workout bras. I wanted who ever came through the door to see the had interrupted us.

Almost as if on cue, All of Adora 's friends, plus Huntara and Octavia strolled into the room.

The all smiled and greeted Adora, not noticing me sitting on the couch.

"Geez Adora? Did you get in a fight with a hair dryer or something? You're hair is a wreck! " Mermista laughed and flicked a strand of Adoras hair out of her eyes.

At this point I stood up to join the group. I was met with a bunch of confused looks, until Sea Hawk let out a knowing sigh.

"We are the most massive cock block ever...." Her mumbled and shook his head.

GLimmer covered Frosta's eyes with her hands and glared at me, which I returned with a smirk. At this point it started to click why I was shirtless and both out hair was messy. Huntara clapped me and Adora on th back really hard.

"They grow up so fast. Someone get a picture" she laughed as Perfuma not so sneakily snapped a photo .

"So how long has this been a thing?" Lonnie raised an eyebrow with a smirk .

"From my data, if say about 13 days and 17 and a half hours" Entrapta rubbed her chin and wrote in a note pad.

"I always knew it. Sea Hawk, you owe me 20 buck now" Mermista said with a laugh and punched her boyfriend inn the shoulder .

Adora was bright red. She was staring at the floor scared as shit. I slid behind Huntara and gently took her hand in mine, brushing her knuckles with my thumb. She looked up at me with puffy eyes of embarrassment, which I returned with a genuine and happy smile.

"Why p didn't you tell us Adora? We basically all knew already, and even if we didn't, we would still love and care about you" Perfuma smiled which got approving nods from everyone in the room.

"But if you hurt Adora I'll rip your esophagus out and cook it in a pot for dinner" Frosta punched the air, her eyes still shielded by Glimmer.

"Dumbass, she is the best player on the team, if you do that we lose for sure." Mermista swatted Frosta's hand out of the air, " But seriously, we will always care about you and that kinda stuff. "

Adora smiled at her friends happily and squeezed my hand.

Jesus christ Adora. Every time you smile I feel like I'm pulled deeper into this hole you have dug out for me.

Dead ass....

Haahah. I haven't edited this yet, so sorry for typos and the inevitable changing of words by that dastardly auto correct. Oh and the thumb nail is my most recent art from the Erherian Mob AU. It doesn't have anything to do with the story, but I wanted to share it.

I love yall, stay safe and happy.