Chapter 19, kiss, marry, or kill

CATRA'S POV

We all sat munching on our pizza in the living room. It had been a few hours since me and Adora talked, and I wasn't mad anymore. I get I can be kinda hot and cold. My mood changes as fast as the wind. It was kinda dumb reason to be mad, and believe it or not I kinda felt guilty. Don't get me wrong I totally meant what I said....mostly at least.

There where stories being passed around and laughs exchanged. Adora's hair was back up in her signature ponytail. She had washed off her face paint, so had everyone.

"We should all spend the night" Bow squealed as I snapped back to reality.

Everyone shook their head in agreement, except me.

"Bold of you to assume is wanna sleep with you all" I crossed my arms

"No you only wanna sleep with Adora " Mermista coughed.

I glared at her. She stared back with no fear. Reading the vibe of the room I could tell people where getting ready for a fight, but I'm no dumb ass. I can't walk, let alone fight, and Mermista is a team mate. So I started laughing. Glimmer breathed a sigh of relief then started laughing too. Soon there was the rolling thunder of laughter covering the gentle hum of the crickets outside the thick stone of the house.

I blew Adora a kiss from across the room and Bow and Scorpia squealed. Adora looked at her boots. I looked out into the shadowy orange dusk.

She is so easy to tease.

"Okay, okay, but I think we should play a game how ab-"

"Kiss marry and kill" Sea Hawk put a foot on the coffee table and pointed off into the distance.

"Works for me" I leaned fixed and put my elbow on my knees, holding my head with my palms.

"I WANNA GO FIRST" Bow shouted. He voice cracked and people laughed, so did he.

"Okay, kill Adora, cause she is my competition, Kiss Glimmer, Marry the noble king Catra"  he sighed sarcastically and fall into my lap.

I laughed and dramatically kissed him on the cheek. We all chuckled except for Adora and Glimmer, who where staring at the floor with the essence of blush creeping onto their faces. That made us laugh harder, except for Bow who looked at Glimmer confused. Her face got redder. Adora looked at me.

I shrugged and winked, which sent her into another panicked frenzy. Bow have me an enlightened look and quickly got off my lap. I just nodded and game him a "yeah dummy she likes you" look and he returned it.

After the laughter does down and Adora and Sparkles recovered the game started again. It went on pretty light heartedly. Kyle nearly died when Rogelio said he'd kiss him. Her was so shocked we had to skip him for the time being. People where surprised when Scorpia said she would marry Perfuma, but it izz what it izz.

And just like that is was my turn.

"Huh....kill Sea Hawk" he huffed and I stifled a laugh," Kiss Bow, Marry Adora"

She immediately turned red as Bow protested my decision, but went him a knowing glare that said "dummy are you tryna kill sparkles?" And he stopped. The I winked at Adora and settled back into my seat.

She returned me a gentle smile and stared at me. The rest of the game. It was fun, I will admit.

At least fun to laugh at. I nearly died when Sea Hawk fainted after Mermista said she'd marry him. He sat unconscious on the couch until it was time to play another game.

"Okay, how about two truths and a lie?" Kyle grinned as we sat around the coffee table.

It was dark outside and the moon was full and bright. A gentle fog was growing on the damp glistening grass. I turned my attention back to the circle to see the group giggling like children.

"Your turn Catra!" Kyle nudged me and smiled

" Huh, what are we playing again? " I rubbed my eyes tiredly.

He frowned as Rogelio punched me playfully, " C'mon, it's a serious round too,so we can get to know each other better "

I sighed and thought.

I got a track scholarship...truth
I hate math...lie
I play guitar...truth
I'm gay...truth
I hate science...lie

"Ugh...I have a track scholarship, I'm gay, I hate math I guess" I sighed and looked out the window.

"Easy, you don't have a scholarship, you hate school, so why would math be different? Gay is true, math is true,scholarship is false. And we all know your a raging homosexual"

" I've never said that! " I huffed and crossed my arms, sinking deeper into the soft chair

"Have you looked in a mirror wild cat? "

"Either way your wrong, I actually like math" I scowled and leaned on to back of couch further.

I half heartedly listened while I looked out the window. The trees where ominous and kinda scary. I shivered and looked into the circle.

"Um...." Adora was getting fidgety, " I'm straight .... I like cabbage.... And I can cook? "

"You aren't straight, make it harder c'mon" Sparkles chuckled .

"Y-Yes.....yes I am" she slowly got her voice back.

"Whatever you say Blondie" I sighed.

I'm not disappointed, she can do what she wants.

Better to know now rather than later.

"I mean.... I've never even dated a girl! And c'mon there are no women that would be interested in me!" Adora exaggerated .

"So admit though, you have in the past been attracted to a girl"

" Fine..... If you tell anyone about this I'll kill you all" she growled.

I cocked my eye brow and and grinned a little.

What ever, she doesn't like you anyway.

So just get over this petty little crush of yours, you don't do relationships, let alone with that peppy bastard.

I start summer school as well having my band classes, so updates are gonna fucking weird and maybe shorter than usual, at least until mini camp is over and summer school is session. This isn't really well written, but I wanted to be something out. I will probably rewrite this chapter soon, but thanks for reading! O OF and the photo above is one of my most recent dives into photography, it doesn't have anything to do with the story, but I didn't have a cover photo.

Anyway stay safe and healthy