chapter 9

Ok hey guys sorry I haven't updated in months, no one is speaking today... *cries* they all refused anyways I hope you like gomenansai that I haven't updated I will ask a question at the end so on to the story!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Savannahs POV@@@@@@@@@@@@
     "    ugh.... I feel like hell! what happened??? oh right never mind..."
        "Savannah!!! "who is that I wonder??? "
   " what is that light up ahead?? Maybe it's a way out of here...."
I start floating towards the light and I am quickly met with sunlight, VERY bright sunlight.
  "Ahh... my head..." I say out loud.
  "SAVANNAH!!! YOU'RE AWA-"
"SHUT UP WILL YA!? your shouting us killing my head!! " I cut off Maka who is beside me
" Right, sorry, I'll call the nurse. nurse medusa! Savannah awake!!" Maka says over shoulder.
I immediately stop rubbing my head and stare at the sheet in shock.
" me-medusa?? the- the evil witch medusa?!" I question in my head.
I slowly lift up my head and stare at the nurse that just came in the room.
  "n-no i-it can't b-be!" 
"Dear what's wrong? You look like you have seen a ghost!" the witch says.
"Oh!" I snap out of my trance, "oh nothing is wrong I was just shocked that you look so much like my friends mother!" I lie.
"Oh it's that so, was she a pretty woman?" "Y-Yes" I stammer out
"Oh that's good.. but if anything is feeling bad just come to me and I'll see what I can d-" she was interrupted by the loud crash if the door..
"SAVANNAH!!!" Cynthia tells running in, blackstar not far behind. Soon after they were in so was everyone else.
"Savannah are you ok? Do you hurt, how is your side? " all these questions were thrown at me ask at once but one side out above all the rest.
" My side what do you mean my-" I said reaching down to lift my dirty only to see that there was some big success to the side of my body. I touched it and when I did it fucking hurt!!! I hissed in pain and dropped my shirt back on my stomach, I looked up to see blackstar looking down guilty written all over his face.
   "ha... ha... hahahahahahah !!!!!" I couldn't help it, it was to funny.
"what is so funny Savvy-chan?? " Patty asked. " We'll it's just I have heard so much about how arrogant and stupid he was in battle and how he wanted to surpass God, but honestly I forgot that when he wants to he can be focused and in control but I guess I just didn't believe that last part. At least now I know it's true. Well only if he is P.Oed at you cause you undermined him," you winked at him only to see his once light pink face get 5 times darker.
Souls P.O.V
  What the hell did she just wink at him?!?! Wait, why do I even care???? It's not like I like her right??? Nah, can't happen only met the girl last week, speaking of which...
  "Hey Savannah, how are you feeling, rest enough??" I smirked
"Yeah I guess, why do you ask?" "Well seeing as you were out for a few days..."
"WHAT?!?!" she screamed. "HOW LONG WAS I OUT!?!?"
"Well technically, you were out for about three days." Nurse medusa said writing on her notebook. I jumped when she spoke, actually I think all of us did. We kinda forgot she was here.
"Dude, so not cool." I stated. She just stared at me and then write something else in her little book.
  "What the hell is she writing in that thing anyways!?"
"Anyways so when is she going to be able to be out of here miss?" Cynthia asked. Savannah gave her a glare but she just ignored it. Savannah then huffed as if she just lost an argument. ok really confused.
"Well she will be able to leave whenever she wants to. I just have to give her a check-up." she said. "u-uh no thanks, i-im fine." she stammered. Is she scared of this nurse, how could she be?! This woman may be weird but she knows what she is doing.
"Well if you insist, then I can just have Stein look at you." She eyed Savannah warily. Savannah just nodded and started to get out of the bed. Black Star rushed over to help her. Like SERIOUSLY WHAT IS HIS DEAL?!?! NO shut up Soul you do not like her, you are not jealous!!!
@@@@@@@@@@Cynthia s P.O.V@@@@@@@@@@@@
hmmmm.... is soul.....jealous of black star or is he just really mad at something..... NOPE jealous of black star and internal conflict about it, oh this gonna be good!
" uh... Cynthia??" I looked over at Savannah in black stars arms. She looked really embarrassed and flustered, he also looked embarrassed, but let's not pay attention to that.
  "Yes?" I asked innocently as if I didn't see anything.She gave me the look that said " help me!" But I ignored it and started to laugh maniacally on the inside.
  "Hey black star," I said, "would you mind carrying Savannah all the way to our house?" I asked him.
  "uh-uh sure?" he questioned. "GREAT! Well see you there!!" I said smiling at them as they walked out the door.
(-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-) (-_-)
WASSUP GUYS!! It is muah, strawberry-chan!!!! I know you missed me!! Wait what... NO!! ok fine I get it I'm the worst author ever but I looked and saw this book got 1.1k reads (dk what that means so...) BUT I know it means a lot. And arigatougasimasu for being the best readers ever!!!!!anyways I know no one is here to help or say hello, *goes cry in corner*  but I have dedicated this chapter to @MissyMixiPixi love the name, actually I wanted my name to be pixie once.... Ahh memories anyways I how you enjoyed this don't forget to if you haven't..
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
VOTE
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
FOLLOW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
AND COMMENT CAUSE I LIKE TO HER FEEDBACK ON HOW YOU THINK MY STORY IS GOING!!! BYE-bye LOVELIES!! - strawberry_chan