Chappy 4

Ok as promised I asked Crona to do it. So let's do th- where is he?! oh there he is come on!*grabs Crona and walks in* now do the disclaimer

Crona: I don't think I can handle this but ok.Pynkie does not own soul eater see only owns Savannah Williams and Cynthia Jade now Im hungry so bye *leaves*

Ok well that was weird but now ON WITH THE STORY!!!-pynkie

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Previously

"So what do yo- who is this?"

Future or present or whatever!!! Savannah's POV.........................

"Oh this is savannah and she is a meister!!! she was wondering if she could enroll!" Soul replied. " I did?! when did that happen?!?!" I asked. "well I just figured that since your a meister without a weapon that you might want one!" He replied. ok I have to admit that one hurt but I guess he was right.

I might not be from here I might be from an actual world but that will be a little complicated to tell and explain so I'll just go with it!

"Yea I guess so but moving on from cynthia will be soooo hard" " oh get over it you'll be fine!" He said indignantly (A.N I have no idea what that means so if you could tell me thanks)

So after a long discussion about what weapon I liked or would like to use me and Soul went and caught up to Maka and Black*Star. when we got there, there was some other people that I didn't know including someone I did know. And I would say alittle to well.

Ok guys I soooooo sorry that it is short and I haven't updated for a while but school is as annoying as ever but luckily I have one more day WOOHOO CELEBRATION!!! Also I might be starting a new book that I haven't figured out the name too details in next chappy and comment who you would like the disclaimer person to be! thanks I wuv you my pretty a but I have to go BYE!