Chapter 2~Do I know you?

(A/N sorry but here is the disclaimer : I do not own soul eater only Savannah and Cynthia)

*Savannah POV*

Ok this has officially been the weirdest day ever....

(Flashback)

I started walking down the street in search of.. well I really don't know. I had been walking for a good 10 mins and then I heard a crash. I looked up and there was a white haired red eyes boy falling yelling something like " NOT COOL!!" or something like that. Next thing I know I'm on the ground! Being used as a pillow of course. "hmmph. GET OFF OF ME!" I yelled at the boy on top of me. " Oh sorry. my roommate kinda got mad."" Kinda? KINDA??! I don't think it was kinda!!" I yelled. i was standing there giving him my famous glare when we heard somebody else yell. "HELLO! I AM THE ALMIGHTY BLACK*STAR EVERYONE OF DEATH CITY BOW DOWN FOR I WILL SUPASS GOD!" the kid yelled.

He jumped off if the building and landed in front of us. " hey soul, what are you doing in your pjs outside? You need to go change." he said matter-of-factly. " I would have but MAKA threw me out the dang window!!" he replied. "Wait. Your name is Soul?" I said without screaming for the first time. "uhh yea. Why?"" Oh ya know I thought you looked familiar." I said coolly although on the inside I was mentally fangirling. I was in Soul Eater!! This can't be real! Also I just met my favorite character out of all of them! AH!

"Um... girl you ok? You look sick." Black*Star stated. " oh um.. Yea I'm fine! " I say but neither buy it." Hey what's your name? you know ours but we don't know yours." Soul said while Black*Star nodded. "Oh sorry I'm Savannah, Savannah Williams. I'm 15 years old and that is all." I replied cheerily. Suddenly though I started to feel woozy and I fainted.

(End of flashback)

That is how I ended up here in Maka and Souls apartment. I opened up my eyes, one at a time, to see 4 people staring at me." Uh... Sorry to say but please stop it. It's creepy!""YAHOO! THE GIRL IS AWAKE!!" Black*Star yelled! "YES I AM AWAKE!" I said triumphantly. Soul smirked while Maka and Tsubaki giggled and Black*star laughed and said" I like her!" but he grinned deviliously at the end so Maka did her famous thing and my favorite thing, and shouted "MAKA-CHOP!" And hit Black*Star on the head with her book.I had to cover my mouth cause I was laughing so hard.

*Souls POV*

After Maka 'Maka-Chopped' Black*Star, Savannah started to laugh really hard and had to cover her mouth. It was adorable! Wait.. What am I thinking? I just met the girl and I called her cute! So uncool Soul so uncool!

I was to lost in thought until Savannah spoke up" Maka that was HILARIOUS!" She said while smiling but when I looked at Maka, she wasn't smiling but looked confused."How do you know my name I never told you it?" she asked quite seriously.Now that I think about it, it is weird that she knew Makas name. I mean Black*star did yell out his and my name so she obviously knew ours but how did she know Maka's?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N haha Cliffhanger!!! I know no one will probably read this but hey I'm bored! so I hope you like it if you are reading this (p.s if you are than your

A-W-E-S-O-M-E) And comment what you think should happen if again ur reading this

BYE BYE FOR NOW KIDDOS maybe lord death will appear to give the disclaimer next time ~ Pynkie