chapter 14

HEY GUYSSSSSS SO WASSUPPPPPP? ANYWAYS. IN EXCITED.WHY YOU ASK? BECAUSE IN DOING A FLUFF CHAPTER. But I have realizee, this is sorta a harem story.... or a reverse harem or whatever! AND DONT WORRY. THE D.GRAY MAN BOYS WILL BE GONE SOON. OK. ON WITH THE STORY!!!!!
---------SAVANNAHS POV---------
Once the man had fallen to the ground, he didn't get up again.
When I turned around, Allen and Lavi were gone. Sigh. I liked Lavi slightly... but whatever.
I didn't notice I was raising my foot to kick the dude until Kid came and grabbed me around the waist.
" WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET ME GO. HE DESERVES IT!" I screamed at him. He said nothing as I struggled to get out of his grip. The only thing he did was tighten his grip on me.
After a while, I calmed down enough to sink to the floor. Horrible memories flashing across my eyes. I silently cried, holding on to kid for dear life. He just sat there and let me cry. Didn't say a word. It was comforting but at the same time....it wasn't. I wanted him to hold me. Whisper sweet nothings into my ear.
He looked at everyone else and signalled them to leave. Cynthia had a look of remorse on her face. But other than that, said nothing. They left shortly after.
Kid picked me up bridal style and carried to God knows where. At the moment, I didn't care. I was too tired to care. So I did the only sensible thing I could think of. I feel asleep.
''''''''''''''''''''''KIDS POV''''''''''''''''''
I looked down at Savannah. She had finally fallen asleep. And she looked so...so...symmetrical. Perfect in other words. I spotted a park not too far from where we were. I walked to it and sat her under a sakura tree. She was laying there, her blonde hair splayed out around her head. She looked absolutely gorgeous with the way the sun shone on her.
As I was staring at her (not creepily. Oh it was creepy and you know it. No it wasn't. Shut up) she started to flinch and move in her sleep, as if something was wrong. I got closer and watched her to see if she was going to stop. But by the looks of it, she wasn't. So I got down next to her and shook her awake softly, as not to startle her.
She jolted awake and started to sob uncontrollably. I grabbed her and shook her a little more. " Savannah? Savannah, are you alright? Savannah, answer me please." She finally snapped out of her "trance" and looked at me. She stared at me for a few minutes until she reached her hand out and touched my face. I jumped . Honestly wasn't expecting that .
"Savannah?" She stopped what she was doing and looked at me, "Are you alright? It looked as if you were having a nightmare." I said gingerly, hoping what came next was subtle. She just stared at me until finally she launched herself at me. "OOMPH" I said as we hit the ground. When I looked down at her she was crying softly as if she had seen someone she thought was dead. Don't ask how I know what that looks like.
She looked up at me and smiled. She looked gorgeous and I couldn't resist myself from what I did next. She looked so lost and lonely, I just had to help. If I did, I knw she would become perfect....ly symmetrical. I grabbed her chin and pulled her close. When we were centimeters apart I looked her in the eyes and whispered " I don't know what happened and I frankly don't care. All I care about is you and I don't like seeing you hurt. When you cry, you become asymmetrical and that just isn't acceptable. So let me help you become...perfect." And then I slammed my lips onto hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SAVANNAHS POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*FLASHBACK TIME BITCHESSSSSSS*

It was so dark. And silent. I cant BARE silence. Never could.
I looked all around " HELLO?? ANYONE THERE?" I shouted, my slow walk turning into a sprint. AS I was running, up ahead I saw a light. 'That must be the way out!' I thought as I ran faster. When I finally got the light, I found out it was a white double door. "This looks like a hospital room doors..." I uttered to myself. Once I pushed myself through. (quite difficult actually) Once through, I was frozen in horror/shock. What was in front of me was something I never wish to see again. On tables in front of me were all my friends, mutilated and dead, all except one. Kid had somehow managed to survive and was barely surviving. I ran over to him and grabbed him by the shoulders. I was planning to hoist him up until I , myself was shoved onto a operating table.
Whoever it was strapped me down and held a light above my face so I couldn't see. Not like I wanted to anyways. I was too busy struggling and screaming to care. I looked over at Kid to see him reaching out for me. As if he is trying to stop them from hurting me. I started to struggle more when one of the men grabbed me by the shoulders and started to shake me. "savannah. SAannah Wake UP!"
I jolted up and started to cry. I was so scared that I would have died. Kid was hovering above me and he grabbed my shoulders and shook them again. " Savannah? Savannah, please answer me. Are you alright?" He looked worried. I stopped crying and reached my hand up to touch his cheek. I can't believe that I almost watched him die. He snapped me out of my trance but I just looked at him until I launch myself at him and bury my head into his chest. I started to cry softly at the thought of him dying.
When I finally had calmed myself down, I looked up at kid and smiled. He looked at me with some weird look in his eye. I understood what that was wen he grabbed my chin (almost put shin (-.-') would have changed the whole scenario huh?) He said something that I kinda cant remember because I got caught up in the moment but it was sweet none the less. Almost as sweet as the kiss that he gave me next. I melted completely into his embraced as we kissed. Once we finally parted, I looked at him in disbelief. He just stared back at me warmly. We were leaning into another until we heard a crash next to us in the bushes. We jumped apart as I heard someone whisper yelling behind a bush.
I looked at Kid and he looked at me. We nodded silently and snuck our way over to the bushes. When we got there and looked, we saw Cynthia hitting and pulling on Black*Stars ear. " Why did you do that you dimwit?! THEY WERE ABOUT TO KISS! I NEED BLACKMAIL WORTHY SHIT" She yelled at black*star. He on the other hand, looked quite proud of himself. " She isn't supposed to kiss him, she is supposed to kiss-" " Supposed to kiss who?" I said, stepping into the bushes with Kid. " Oh, Savannah! What a nice surprise to see you here!" Cynthia said smiling innocently. Oh she is gonna pay for spying on me.
"Hey Cynthia, darling? Ill just leave you back here with Black*Star" I say smirking. I turn around and walk away with Cynthia at my heels. " I know what you are thinking savannah, and we weren't doing any of that." She said. " oh stop your yapping and lets go..." I turn back and wave at Kid, awkwardly. e waved back. So I turned around and walked home.

DTKDTKDTK DEATH THE KIDS POV DTKDTKDTKDTKDTKDTK

Once Savannah was out of sight, I sighed. I could still feel the softness of her lips on mine.
Then someone cleared their throat out behind me. "SO What the hell were you doing here, spying on us, none the less" I was quite pissed he ruined my special moment with Savannah. "oh stop your blabbering, Liz and Patty are worried about you, I came to get you. Also I want to ask you a question..." I gave him a questioning look. " How was the kiss? Is she a good kisser? What do her lips feel like? Did you t-" At this point I was fed up with him so I hit him over the side of the head. " You said Liz and Patty were worried? The stop talking and lets go." I glared at him and started walking. He soon caught up and stared asking questions again. I sighed and though ' well this is going to be long walk'....

######################################################################################
WASSUP BITCHESSSSSSSS? hAVENT SEEN YOU IN A MINUTE HUH? HEY I WANT YALL TO GO CHECK OUT THS STORY BY MY FRIEND PIKACHU!! SHE IS AN AWESOME WRITER AND THIS IS HER FIRST BOOK HERE ON WATTPAD. ALSO IT IS AN ORIGANAL, BUT IT IS FNTASTIC. I LOVE IT!! IT IS CALLED "THE EXTRA-ORDINARY" LIKE I SAID BEFRE GOOOO ADDD READDDDDD ITTTTTTTTTTTTT. ok tht is all for now wit one more thing, this chapter was over 1500 words... BE ROUD OF ME!!!! it took me forever to write, but it is finally done. hope you enjoyed this CHAPTER! ! UNTIL NEXT TIME! GOOD BYE BYE LOVELIESSS!!!
~STRAWBERRY CHAN
(Favorite chapter by far. Boom. 1600 words. So proud)