Chapter 3

(A/N as promised I asked Lord Death to do the honors of the disclaimer .

Me: Ready Lord Death?

Lord Death:yea yea yea lets go!

Me: ok you know what to say? then you can start!

LD: HEY HEY HEY kiddos pynkie does not own the people of Soul Eater she only owns Savannah Williams And Cynthia Jade who I need to see soon for enrollment !Bye bye for now!!*does peace sign and leaves*

•previously Souls POV•

She obviously knew my and Black*stars name but how did she know Maka's?

• Present Savannah's POV•

Uh oh! How do I explain that I watch a tv show that they're in?! They will think I'm MENTAL!!! Think savannah think. How do I get a lie quick enough?! That's when I thought about it.

"Oh my old weapon partner used to talk about you guys and how she looks up to you and how she wishes I could be as stubborn as you Maka!....Dang woman!" That last part I muttered under my breath but loud enough for them to hear.

"Oh cool so your a miester?" Maka said. YES!! SHE BELIEVED IT!!! I did a mental fist pump and then remebered what she said. I wasn't really lying my friend Cynthia was also obsessed with Soul Eater and she was my partner. But just not a weapon. Well I dot think so anyways.. hmm I wonder!

" Yea I'm a miester. My weapon is or I mean was a girl named Cynthia. Cynthia Jade and she could be a double sided sword along with a dagger, katana and endless throwing knives.Along with some pistols two identical ones at that." I replied. "COOL! Well you might already know this but Soul here is a scythe." " Yea I know. YAgain Cynthia would talk about you guys alot." I said again.

Talking about Cynthia made my heart hurt. Sometime about 2 or 3 years ago her and her family just dissapeared. Left without saying goodbye and I was devastated when it happened. I mean she was my best friend since like K5 and we were never really seperated. We only were when there were school nights and family vacations that we couldn't bring the other on with us. But when she left it felt like she took my heart with her. A piece of me went with her to where ever her family and her went.

I didn't realize I was crying till Black*Star wiped off a tear. Soul looked dumbfounded and Maka looked understandingly." Want to talk about it?" she asked. "Not right now i, I mean I just met you all! HAHA that would be funny if she were here also but you see, she left like 2 years ago and I don't know where she is! I just hope she is happy!" I said, plastering on a fake smile. Maka didn't believe a word I said! I could tell but who cares? That is a little but of the truth just not all of it.

"Shouldn't you guys be going to school right about now?" I asked after I looked at the clock. "SUGAR HINEY ICD TEA!!! (A/N I don't like to cuss so I use different things that are a lot like it but for this one I'm sure you get it)

They all jumped off the sofa and someone grabbed my arm and dragged my butt to the school.

"The one day I wish I had Kids skateboard." Black*Star murmured . We were running up the steps and got inside just as the bell rang. Maka ran to the class after telling Soul to take me to the death room.so right now I AGAIN was being dragged to somewhere else but his time a lot slower.

When we reached the door, Soul knocked 3 times and walked in. " Lord Death? Lord DEATH!!!?? LORD DEATH!!! WHERE ARE YOU??!" he shouted as we walked down under those weird things.

"Hey hey hey wazzup? how ya doin? how's life? wha- who is this?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!!!! Or atleast I think so oh whatever plz plz PLZ!! I BEG OF YOU BY THE LAW OF LORD DEATH!

COMMENT

VOTE

LOVE

AND KEEP READING!!

Ok also I will most likely try and post once a day so this story should go far and Azura hasn't awakened yet and the kids don't know about it well savannah. Does but still anyways thanks for reading this BYE BYE FOR NOW!!!- pynkie.••••• p.s next chappy will be disclaimed by.... CRONA!!