Chapter 13

GUYS COME ON!!! I HAD A GREAT IDEA FOR A SPECIAL!! *cries in corner* why won't you guys read my authors note?! When I make those, it is for important reasons! Ok. Anyways on with the story.
------Savannah's POV ------
Oh ma gosh. This guy, Lavi, is effing hilarious. No but really. How can a guy be so damn funny. Might as well add the hot factor in there also.
" I know right?! Then as soon as Lenalee left the room, I swear allen started to have a nosebleed. What were you thinking ally-boy?" Lavi got out before dieing of laughter. Allen just looked embarassed, while Lavi, Cynthia and I laughed.
We were at the local pub to get some drinks. Though I don't know how. Everyone but Lavi was too young to drink any alcohol.
When we first got there, the guys congratulated us on how skillful we were in the battle. " I never knew girls of your age could fight like that." Allen remarked. "Excuse me? ExCUSE ME?! I will have you know that I am the most skilled fighter in my class!" I pouted. They just laughed while Lavi was pulling on my cheeks to get me to come out of my child mode.
Later on that night, as we were about to leave the pub (will have you know I had one glass of wine. It tasted like spoiled grapes with mold covering it) ((this is really what it tastes like to me )) I heard a commotion outside. I got concerned and looked at Cynthia to see if she had heard the same thing. She looked just as confused/concerned as I did.
We looked at eachother and ran out the door. The boys following us.
When we got outside, I found Soul, Maka and the gang all there. Black*star had pushed a guy up onto a wall and was about to almost literally kill him.
"Black*star what you're doing is wrong. Stop it now!" Tsubacki was trying to pull him off the guy, but he wouldn't budge. From the distance I was at, I couldn't hear what he was saying to the man, but whatever it was, in the end, it meant the guys death.
I sighed and walked closer. No one noticed me until I got right up to black*stars back, grabbed him by the shoulder, and forcefully threw him off the poor man. "Damnit Black*star. I don't know what he said or did. But by the looks of it, you were about to kill him." I glared at him, " And we can't have that. Now can we? Lord death would kill you and me both if I just stood here and watched you beat the living shit out of this guy." I sighed again and rubbed my temples.
I turned towards the dude on the wall and bowed deeply. " I am so sorry for my friends behavior towards you. You probably didn't deserve it so I apologize" I stayed bowed until the dude lifted my chin with his finger.
" Oh don't worry doll. We can solve this quickly if you do something for me... if you know what I mean... " he wiggles his eyebrows at me. Yet, I just stated back disgusted. " I take back everything I just said. And Black*Star, I'm sorry I stopped you. This guy is a Pedofile and he deserves whatever you were gonna do. So let me return the favor" And I punched the guy in the throat.
----------------------------------
Oh ma gad guys. I'm sorry this was short. I was seriously planning on making a fluffy chapter for this one but the thing never happened so here us a deal so I can make a fluffy chapter. (I want to but y'all have to earn it like a man! ) ((start singing Milan now))
Anyways. The deal is: if this chapter can get 25 votes by next.....Sunday. Yea Sunday sounds good. Well if it gets 25 votes by then, I will make an extremely fluffy chapter. Also I need help with who it should be with
Might have to vote here:
Death the kid

Soul Eater

Black*star

Ok so vote for this chapter and who you think Savannah should make fluffiness with next chapter! ARIGATOU AND GOODBYE BYE! Remeber to
Vote
:::::::::::::
Comment
(((((((((((
And follow me!
////////////
Good bye-bye
-strawberry-chan🍓