Chapter 17

So....hi.  Hehehe...Anyways I know you really don't care about my life but Savannah and Cynthias! So without further ado...
$$$$$$$$$Savannahs Pov  $$$$
      I soon came up to the local bakery "Breads-a-bunch" Cute. I walked inside the little cafe and stopped to look around. Quickly, I spotted Cynthia waving at me and walked over to her.
    " Hey." I greeted. She just smiled in return as I sat down. The waiter came over and took my order before leaving us in silence. I was surveying the area while she was fidgeting doing something. " Do you know where you want to start?" She asked. I looked at her slowly, thinking.
   I nodded and said "yea...I was thinking where ever we fell..." I was still confused as to why it was us. Why not anyone else? And why the both of us when it could have been just one? All of these thoughts swam around in my head, when one stood out. " What if there are more of us?!" She looked surprised. "Ye-yea I never thought of that. God and even though we know the main characters and side, we have no clue how many others are like us, if there are any more..." we both looked shocked and worried. Why didn't we think of this before?! God we are idiots sometimes...
     Before I could say anything else, our coffee came and we soon settled into a quiet discussion about where we would go.  "I think, when everyone else is on a mission or something. that we should go to the library to look up anything that could have caused such a thing." I suggested, getting a little bit more anxious after my third cup of coffee. I had begun to twitch and shake slightly as well as speak quite faster than normal. "Savannah, calm down, no more coffee okay? But yea, the library is fine. We'll go there tomorrow after school mmkay?" Cynthia said, reaching out and slowly takeing away my cup. "OKIE." I said rather loudly, making her flinch back in surprise. "sorry" I apologized , smiling slightly.

       Once we left we went to the apartment and unpacked the stuff there. "When did we ever get so much stuff? " Cynthia exclaimed. "To be honest, I have no clue. It was here when we got here."  I sighed and continued to attempt to put together a table.

            After about 7 hours of working on it, we finally finished and stepped back to admire our work

    " This makes me incredibly happy. It's so preeeettyyy." She twirled and said at the same time, landing finally on the couch. I just chuckled and made a humming noise to show that I heard her as I walked to the kitchen to make dinner. " What do you want to eat cyn? " I yelled while sticking my head in the fridge, looking around. "ENMMMADAMMMAS PWEMME"I heard her muffled yell from the inside of a pillow. " Say it again. I don't understand pillow talk!" I laughed and started to softly sing the song, waiting for her to answer. " ENCHILADAS PLEASE!" She yelled again. "OKIE! But I have to go to the store as we don't have all the ingredients. Mmkay?" I said as I put on my shoes. I heard another muffled yell from the coach so I took that as a yes and headed out.

       After going to the grocery store (also known as hell)I was on my way back home.

*sigh*" Why didn't I ask her to come with me?! These bags  are heaavvvyyyyy"

" Then let me help you with that princess." Wtf? I turn around right as the bags were taken from me.

"Kao-chan?? Why are you here?" I asked as the orange haired maniac just appeared out of no-where. Ok I know you are wondering how I know this dude but let me explain, I met the actors from OHSHC, the reality show, and quickly hit it off with the twins. And let me just say that Kaoru was  the better twin. By far.

     " What? I can't come and see my favorite blondie?" He teased ."Don't let Tamaki hear that. You know he will complain." I jokingly said. He looked at the ground and stopped walking. It took me a couple of steps to realize that he was not beside me anymore. I turned and saw him staring at the ground, his hands clenched tightly around the shopping bags "Kao-chan? Kaoru? Daijobu? What happened?" I asked going back towards his spot when I stopped. He had looked at me, crying. I quickly ran to him, took the bags and sat him down on the bench that just so happened to be there. He hugged me tightly as my worry begin to grow rapidly. "Kaoru, Where are the others? Where is Hikaru?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

806 words. and I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating, it is the end of the year and a lot of things are happening. School wise and such . IM about to go into high school so all of my teachers are piling on the projects. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter not really sorry about the cliffhanger but.... ;) anyways I love you all I was thinkinh that maybe we could get this to about 10 votes and 5 comments? Id really appreciate it! Thanks #screwhiatus #imbackbitches #sorryhonestly

 ;) anyways I love you all I was thinkinh that maybe we could get this to about 10 votes and 5 comments? Id really appreciate it! Thanks #screwhiatus #imbackbitches #sorryhonestly

oh and btw the next little update will be character photos and stuf and that will be like tomorrow or something as it should be short and it is only about Cynthia and Savannah

                                                                                               Love you as always~Strawberry_chan <3