Chappy 5

No long intro today but on with the story••••
SAVANNAHSPOV••••••
I gasped in recognition. the person I hadn't seen in years was right there in front of me, staring me down as if I was a thief.A the of that stole her favorite food or something. (A/N lol had to put some humor)
"C-cy- cynthia? wh- what are y-you do-doing here?" I stuttered. "well I think I would have to say the same thing savvy." She said it with such disgust, like she hated me. I have no idea what I did but I want to be forgiven!
"Are you guys ok? one looks like she hates the other while the other looks really confused." Tsubaki said. "well naw dip Sherlock! I am confused/ mad!" we both said at the same time.
I looked over at her and smiled but she just turned her nose up at me. Her brown hair I noticed had streaks of blue, and blonde in it along with some red. Her eyes were still the same chocolaty brown but she was a lot taller than when we were twelve. She changed but I guess you could say I did too. In my blonde I had black with some dirty blonde (like Makas hair color) streaks and my tips were auburn. I still had my sky blue eyes but I had grown also.
" Why are you acting so hostile with me?!" I demanded. It was really getting on my nerves! " maybe because you left me for 3 YEARS SAVANNAH!!" she yelled back. " Me leave you?! your the one that moved away!!" " only because my dad had too. Its not like I had a choice! But when I moved back you weren't there! I was told that YOU had dissapeared! Into thin air. whatever happened to the promise we made?! huh when we were 12 you said you would stay until I came back and them we would always be together! Forever best friends!" She yelled tears already making their way to her cheeks. But I wasn't doing any better I was crying also!
That's when I remembered we had an audience. "uh cynthia?"
"What is it savannah?" she asked still looking mad. I walked over to her and whispered. " Great show sweetheart now where is the truth we have an audience." I said in the most haymitch Abernathy voice I could muster without laughing. she started smiling and whispered back." I don't know but I did great didn't i? I have been practicing!!" at this we both couldn't hold it in any longer and fell to the ground laughing. Everyone else looked soooo confused!
We both got up wiping the tears from our eyes and hugged each other saying " Oh I have missed you so much I hope I didn't hurt your feelings I never meant too! I was just pretending I hope you know that!" but we said exactly how the hitachiin brothers would say it so when we looked at ever one else, I swear they were about to die!!!! it was soooooo FUNNY WE ALMOST DIED LAUGHING AGAIN!!!!
We turned to face the crowd of people that we adore on television and stood there until we broke the silence. "So what did you think of our performance ?" They sat there stunned for a minute until we heard the sound of clapping behind us and a turn and click. Me and Cynthia both flinched and slowly turned around.
There stood professor stein clapping. Smiling also but it was very creepy!
" Good, very good. you girls could be actors if you wanted to. but I have a question for miss Williams." oh crap!
" Y-yea?" I stuttered. " is this the girl you were telling lord death about? your old weapon partner?" "Savannah I can't believe you see me that highly I feel honored!" cynthia whispered to me. "shut it Cece. You'll make things worse." " um yes it is why?" I asked." oh just wondering. now here is a different question. Can we see you in action ?". CRAP THIS JUST HAD TO HAPPEN?! AND TO ME?!! " uh let me ask cynthia cause as you know we haven't been together in a while so our soul wavelengths might not be the same but we can try!"
Hey guys so I just wanted to ask you if I should add any love interest for Cynthia and ask : who do you think has a crush on savannah? um... well comment please cause I feel really stupid not getting any but 7 reads WOOHOO! that is a lot for me don't judge! and if you like this story then
LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE (same as like but whatever)

AND FOLLOW ME PLZ!

That is all! bye bye for now my lovelies !!!- pynkie