Chapter 7

HEY GUYS!!!!! SO I TOOK YOPUR ADVICE AND HERE IS THE FIGHT BETWEEN BLACK*STAR, TSUBACKI, SAVANNAH, AND CYNTHIA ! So lets get the ball rolling!!! 1 2 3GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SAVANNAHS POV "Fine we agree to do this battle! But just so you know don't start crying when you lose!!" I said to black*star. " Andthe same to you!" He replied smugly. dang i wanted to slap that smirk off his face!But unfortunatly i can't. I sighed and then we heard footsteps.

We all turned to look in the direction that the footsteps were coming and we see Patti skipping down the hallway towards us with Maria sensei behind her.She looked at us and said," So which pair of you will be dueling today?" Me and Black*star raied our hands.... well not exactly... " I THE ALMIGHTY BLACK*STAR SHALL BE FIGHTING THIS MERE WOMAN WHO SAYS SHE CN BEAT ME IN A FIGHT!!! HAHAHAHA!!" he said. we all sweatdropped.. then we walked outside leaving him there.

"he-Hey waitup!!" he shouted after us. we ignored him and walked outside.on the way i was having a telepathic conversation with Cynthia that went like this..." Oh shit!!!we are Skrewed do you knowhow good of a fighter he is?!?! i said mentally "YES OF COURSE I KNOW HOW GOOD OF A FIGHTER HE IS SAVANNAH DAMN BACK OFF AND CALM DOWN !"she shouted at me. "ok , ok ok ok, we can do this we are a good team we can win this... Fuck it we are screwed!" See you in the infirmary then!! she said back and that was the end f that (sorry for cussing but it seemed appropriate in this situation! Ok back to the fight!!).

When we got outside, my team and Black*stars faced eachother. While everyone else watched from the sidelines.

"Ok! on the count of three you will begin your fight !!! 1....2.....3!!!! BEGIN!!!! " shouted miss maria.

I shouted "CYNTHIA TRANSFORM!!!!" and she did, she transformed into a hammer. The hammer was pearl white and had a ring aof pearls coming alittle ways off of the topof it." Big hammer , little hammer,Grow,...." it grew bigger," GRow" still got bigger"GROW!!!" it grew the size of a house yet the weight didnt feel different. I pulled the hammer down with such force that everyone on the sidelines was pushed off of their feet by the momentum. But somehow star was able to avoid it and had tsubacki in the weird katana thing already. As he went to strike Cynthia turned into a doulbe-edged sword. (Sword not katana) I blocked his hit but barely. We bounced 5 feet apoart and were at it again. This time he was in the defense and i was the offense.

" ready *huff* to give *huff* up yet?" I Panted. NEVER!! He shouted back, looking like he didnt even break a sweat. 'gosh im out of shape!' I thought. " no really?!" Cynthia shouted still holding her position. "oh shut the hell up!" i Shouted back! . I heardmultiple gasps from behind us. Am d then murmuring. "savannah cusses?? who would have never known she lookked like such a good girl!" maka said.

I jumped back, ignoring them all and ... then as Cynthia changed into her two pistols i was hit with Black*stars wavelength. And just to say it hurt like hell! I was pushed back to the wall with so muck power i dented it. i crumpled to the ground i mean we had already been at this for 30 minutes and i couldnt stand up, no matter how hard I tried." SAVANNAH!!" Cynthia shouted turning human again. " Why you Bastard ." I said, slowly , but surely getting up off the ground but i had to use the wall for support. " you will pay for that!" i muttered. He smirked " Oh yea? I would like to see you try!" he got tsubacki into shuriken mode and positioned himself for another round. " Cynthia, Turn into a dagger." Is aid. " But sava-" she started," NO! Dont give me that crap, turn into a dagger or i will fight him one on one. " I interupted " fine " She sighed. I gave her a slight smile and she gave me one right back ,before she turned into a dagger. I positioned myself and then charged at him...

Hey EVERYONE!!!!!! Sorry for not updateing i have been c seriiously busy this summer.. I'm serious i have not been home for more than a week at a time and i got my phone, kindle,and computer taken away from at the time i was home. so sory about that here have some cookies for an apology * hands everyone their fave cookies * And how was the fight scene so far ??? If you could like rate my fight scenes throughout this book that would be great. Thanlks for staying with me this long cause i know im a sucky updater but hey yall still love me right? No??!! Awww *tears run down my face* Well *sniff* see you guys * sniff* Later * goes and cries in a corner while making mushrooms.... wait yall got to se this!! Wait i have to go one my phone to do this!. - Strawberwy_chan (a.k.a Pynkie)

(•_•)

<). .)/ fergalious

/ \

(•_•)

\(. .(> Definition

/ \

(•_•)

<). .)> make em boys go

/ \ Loco

Ok well that is all so.. BYE!!!