Chapter 18

Hey guys, here is another chapter since I love yall so. Thanks so much for the support and stuff!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SAVANNAHS POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was confused, worried and scared all at the same time. 'Why is he acting like this? This isn't like him at all. This isn't the Kaoru I know.' I thought of all of this as I was looking down at him. He was still hugging me and crying on my shoulder. As we were sitting there, him still crying instead of answering my question, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Sav, Where are you? And what's that sound in the background?" It was Cynthia wondering why I wasn't home yet."Well you remember how I said there might be others? Yea well there are and I found one. A famous one."

"Oh ma Gawd who?" She questioned. "You'll see when you get here. Speaking of which can you come and get us? We really aren't in the condition to be-" I looked at the suddenly asleep boy on my lap, "To be walking home at the moment. I also need you to bring Maka along. She is smart enough to understand the situation and not freak out or tell anyone." I said. After hanging up, I looked back down at Kaoru who had his head on m lap just sleeping. He would look almost peaceful except for the tearstains on his face. I sighed as I ran my fingers through his auburn hair. "What happened to you Kao-chan?" All he did was shift in reply. I continued to run my fingers through his hair until I was interrupted.

"OH HEY SAVANNAH! WHATS UP??!" If you couldn't tell who that was, then.... I don't know what to say. I quickly covered Kaoru's ears and turned to glare at Black*Star. "Would you ever be so kind as to be quite for once?!" I hissed at him. He looked confused and then looked down at my lap as realization seemed to come over his face. "Oh, sorry Savannah" He replied. He sat down on the opposite side of me and seemed as if to study the orange haired boy.

"Who is he?" He seemed....off. I also couldn't say that he was a famous actor or he would be confused as to why he wasn't being followed around. I had to think of something and quick.

"Oh he is my cousin." I said and smiled while I took my hands off his ears and went back to playing with his hair. Kaoru seemed to relax and you could see just a faint smile. Black*Star tsked and asked with another weird look on his face. "Why is he like that?" WHY DOES HE CARE?! I was internally screaming. "OH, uh , h-his girlfriend broke up with him." I mumbled out quickly praying he took it. He didn't look like he believed a single word I just said. 'Shit ' I thought.

Right as he was about to say something, someone happened to pull up in a car. "Black*Star! Where have you been? I have been worried sick about you!" Tsubaki yelled getting out of the car quickly, Cynthia and aka close behind. She pulled Black*Star up into a standing position and checked him over like a mother checking for scratches and bruises. After seeming to be satisfied at finding nothing, she turned towards me. When she saw Kaoru she raised a questioning eyebrow but didn't say anything. Instead she bowed and thanked me for keeping Black*star out of trouble. I just nodded and smiled. After that the both left, while he was complaining.

Cynthia and Maka walked up and as I turned my attention towards them, they smiled. I smiled back and asked " How did you know to bring Tsubaki?" They looked at each other and just smiled. "Lets just say it's a women's intuition?" Maka said jokingly. We all giggled and they looked at Kaoru. "What happened ?" Cynthia asked. "You know about as much as I do at the moment. He wouldn't tell me anything. Hey can you grab the groceries? They are underneath the bench here so they wouldn't go bad." I replied. As they got the bags in the car, I slowly shook Kaoru awake.

" Kao-chan, wake up. We are going to get in the car and go home ok hun?" I softly said. All he did was sit up and rub his eyes. He looked at me and nodded as he yawned. I stood up and carefully grabbed his hand and led him to the car. Once I was sure he was safe and back asleep, I stood up and stretched.

"What's all that about? And what was with the hmhmmhmmhm hmmm?" Cynthia said, wiggling her eyebrows up and down at that last part. I shook my head and smiled but said ," I'll explain everything once we get back home. And did you know that I think you're a moron sometimes?" I questioned as I walked to the other side of the car and got in next to Kaoru. She stopped walking and seemed offended. She put her hand over her heart and leaned back. "Hurry up or we are gonna leave you~" Maka shouted getting in the drivers seat. " I HOPE YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT MEH!!!! YOU TWO AREN'T LEGAL TO DRIVE ANYWAYS!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*cough* *Cough* " She started to cough and hack as Maka slowly slid across to the passenger seat. Cynthia got in and drove started the engine. I looked at Kaoru one last time before looking back. I just want to know what happened. Desperately. I hate seeing him like this. And soon we were on our way home, all the while I was preparing on how to explain this to Maka, it was going to behard.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys. I think I just saw yall a couple days ago right?! And can I be honest about something? No one at my school knows I write this book and I kinda hope to keep it that way as the last time I was caught writing this I almost got into trouble (Christian school) But don't get me wrong, I love you guys but.... my school I full of fucking weirdos and shit, just saying. Anyways, I love you so Much and hopefully I will update more often now that I am almost out of school. Also gonna dye my hair! So excited. I have question for the people who read these things. "Any k-pop fans out there? If so which is your biased band?
Also can we get this chapter to 10 votes and 5 comments before I post the next one?
Thanks so much guys, love you lovelies
~Strawberry-chan 🍓

 "Any k-pop fans out there? If so which is your biased band? Also can we get this chapter to 10 votes and 5 comments before I post the next one?Thanks so much guys, love you lovelies~Strawberry-chan 🍓