Chapter 16~ The date...sorta

¤¤¤¤¤¤ Savannahs POV ¤¤¤¤¤¤
  So classes are over and I'm standing outside waiting for Soul. I just sorta came from the bathroom where I put on some makeup and I'm still really nervous about how I look.
    I mean, I'm going on my first real date!... sorta. He said hehe wanted to hang out but we're going to the movies so that counts as a date.... right strawberry-chan? Yes Savannah. It counts as a date. Now stop talking and turn around. Here comes Soul.
   What?! I turn around and.... yep here he comes. When he stops in front of me, he smiles, lifts up his hand and says, " Shall we?";) (yes he winked at her. Soul is a weirdo ok?!) I take his hand and nod yes as we he as off towards the theater.
☆☆☆☆☆in the bushes☆☆☆☆☆
"I swear if you interrupt them like you did the last time, I WILL strangle you"
" Fine, fine, I'll watch from the shadows....LIKE A NINJA!!!"
"Oh shut up and come on...."
♡♡♡♡♡BACK TO THE COUPLE ♡
   "So soul what movie are we going to see?" Savannah asked (oh yes, it is Souls POV. Oops forgot to mention that) I looked over at her and smiled. Now that I think about it... she might be the same height as me... not sure if I like that or not.
  "Soul? Sooooouuullll?? Are you there? Come back to earth!"she said snapping me out of my thoughts.
" Wha-huh?"
" I asked, what are we going to see? "
She questioned, huffing slightly. Crap. What was it again...? Oh yea!
" WE,  are going to see that new hunger games movie. Mockingbird was it?" I told her. She glared at me. " MockingJAY dummy."
" oh... yea...sorry" I replied scratching my head. She just smiled and pinched my cheek. " you're so weird!" She giggled. God I hope I don't embarrass myself today just to hear that laugh.  It really was nice. While I was thinking I hadn't noticed that we were already in front of the movie theatre.

        "  Oh I'm so exited! I have been really wanting to see this movie. Thank you so much!" She squealed hugging me. At first I was surprised but then I quickly hugged her back and showed her my signature grin.  She smiled back and we went up to get our tickets.

@@@@@@@@Back to the bushes @@@@@@@@@@@

  "OMG they are sooooo cute together. Sigh I wish that someone was that sweet to me..." she sighed

"Hmmph well I bet it won't last that long, Soul has Maka and they looove each other so I doub-'

"Oh will you shut up! You're Just jealous that it is Soul out there  and not you!" She whisper elled at the boy she was with. Soon they started arguing until  someone had to but in.

"Hey will you two keep it down?! If you don't they will catch you two as well as me and Maka !"

"KID?!" They screamed insync. "Yes hi Cynthia, Black*Star. NOW WILL YOU TWO KEEP IT DOWN?! Look they have gone in, lets go get our tickets."

*SOULS POV*

    We walked inside after getting our tickets and sat down in the theatre.

"Oh I'm so excited! I haven't seen the movies but I have read the books and I absolutely loved them!" She  exclaimed with a wide smile. I smiled slightly back at her. She looks just like a little kid. " So you know who dies right?" Her smile slightly faltered. 'oh crap what did I say?!'  "Of-of course I know.  I just won't like the next movie. I can wait for that one." she laughed awkwardly.

    Before I could say anything, the movie started so I turned back around and started to watch.

*MAKAS POV*

     'How could he?!  Going off with another girl like that and not telling me. You would think that he would at least realize my feelings by now!'   I didn't realize that I was clenching my hand until Kid nudged me.

      "Hey are you ok?" He whispered to me. Poor Kid... he finally found a girl he likes but then another guy comes and takes her on a date. I sighed. Fingers  snapped in my face catching my attention. "Huh, oh yea I'm fine." I smiled at him. I saw him visibly relax and turn around to where the couple  was.  Sadness was the only thing I was getting from him, while on the other side of me, Black*star was pretty much radiating hate and anger. I wonder what they see in her? I think about it while looking at the two. I mean, she is kind of cute but other than that I don't know. I haven't been around her long enough to actually talk and get to know her.

     Well now I have a future goal: Get to know Savannah and find out why all the guys like her. Yea...    like the sound of that.  I ignore the two below us and watch the movie. I mean, why waste the money on seeing a movie when you won't even watch it?

%%%% SAVANNAHS POV%%%%

    "Thank you Soul. I really liked the movie and I had a lot of fun today. Thank you for taking me!" I smiled at him. He smiled at me and just nodded. I checked the time on my phone as it just got slightly awkward. " OH CRAP! I have to go I'm sorry. I promised Cynthia that I would get with her today to talk about something very important. "  I apologized and quickly turned to go but I felt something grab y wrist before I could leave. I was yanked into something hard that I soon realized to be Souls chest.

   " Savannah, Thank you for coming with me today. I really needed someone to talk to and hang out with. I had fun as well." He said as he hugged me. I quickly gave him a quick hug back, backed u and smiled at him. He smiled back and then started to shoo me away with his hand. I laughed slightly, nodded my head and ran off all the while waving at hi from behind. I was going to be late if I didn't hurry though.

     Once I was out of sight, I took out my phone and called Cynthia.

    "Hello?"

     " Hey where are you?"

   " I'm at the local bakery? I think we need to start."

   " Yea me too, but where would  we?

     " I don't know but somewhere. We will talk when you get here. Don't want anyone hearing only one side of the conversation and wondering what we are talking abput" She laughed slightly. We exchanged goodbyes and hung up, me heading in the direction of the bakery only thing I didn't know was that Someone had heard me and only my side of the conversation...

!#$%^&*()_+QWERTYUIOPPPPPPPLKJHGFDSAZXCVBNM<

  wow I didn't even realize I spell qwerty up there... well whatever. KONICHIWA MINNAAAAAAAA

Gomen for not updating but you know,.... uh.. I actually have a slight sliver of a life. And I have just gotten BACK into a K-POP band named exo... I mean, I know all their names and faces AND nicknames... I really need a better life. ALSO Can I just say that I'm freaking so freaking happy!!!! WHY?! well let me tell you.

1. The guy that I have had a crush on at school asked me out. (/w>ww<w\)

(Like OMG I was happy. but yall don't care about my actual life. I know I know)

2. I actually saw my best friend after 2 years and she goes to my school now (She is Cynthia in the story btw)

3. THIS STORY GOT OVER 11K VIEWS LIKE HOLY CRAP I DIDNT KNOW YALL LIKED IT THAT MUCH!!!!

Ok I'm a going to stop fangirling right now but really. I didn't know yall liked my story that much. so thank you. *Bows so low  hair touches ground* Like if I could give a hug to all my readers I would believe me, I would. Also I should update more as I just got a computer so it should be easier for me to. Anyways thank you again and  Ill see you next time  GOOD BYE BYE

                                                                                                                          ~ Strawberry chan <3