Chapter 11~ the first mission

Hey minna! Happy Easter everyone! Well I don't know if it is Easter where some of you live, but here in AMERICA it is. ok so this chapter is going to be a slight crossover (I'm not telling of which anime) but I have mentioned it before in a previous chapter! If you can tell me the chapter then you get a dedication! The first one gets it GOOOOOOOOOD LUUUUUCCKK!!!
@@@@@@@SAVANNAHS POV@
When I woke up the next morning, I was super excited. why? BECAUSE WE WERE GOING ON OUR FIRST MISSION!!! AHHHH!!!!! I jumped out of bed and dressed really quickly. I put on a crop top that had a black lace back and a gray front with a dream catcher on it. Threw on some black skinny jeans with my black high-backed sandals with silver jewels on them and threw on my black beanie and curled my hair.
I ran to the kitchen to see Maka and Soul there with Cynthia. When soul turned around ( I was pounding into the kitchen, made a lot of noise) he immediately turned a little red. I looked down at myself and then back up at them. Now Soul had a slight nose bleed. kinda funny... Maka had turned her nose up and cynthia was cat calling.
" Damn girl, you look good!" Cynthia said. "uh-uh thanks, I guess...?"
"Soul don't you think she looks good?" Cynthia said. That woman had an evil grin on her face. I turned red. Soul smirked and said, " Hell yea, you look hot Savannah!" I turned an even deeper shade of red.
"Ok um-uh cynthia what is for breakfast?" I stuttered out. " Pancakes and bacon." she smiled
I completely forgot the embarrassment of 2 seconds ago and ran to the table like this was the last thing I was going to eat.
After I was full, Cynthia, soul, maka, and I went to the DWMA.
When we got up the front steps, Black*star appeared before us.
"HEY SAVANNAH! HEY CYNTHIA! WHAT MISSION ARE YOU GOING TO GO ON? He asked excitedly (and loudly) "black*star! Don't just go leaving me alone. I was worried about you!" Tsubaki said, running up to us. "oh , morning cynthia, Savannah, how are this morning?" "Fine." we replied. I looked over at Black*star just to see him staring at me! Well at my stomach... this isn't awkward at all. (Note my sarcasm.) I just ignore him and turn to cynthia saying," COME ON LETS GO PICK A JOB OR MISSION OR WHATEVER!" I said excitedly!! I was bouncing on the heels of my feet. she just smiled at me and took off running " HEY NO FAIR WAIT FOR ME!!" I yelled running after her, leaving everyone in the dust. As we were running, we passed Kid, Liz , and Patty in the hall. "oh that looks like fun!" I heard Patty squeal and then appear next to me running also.
When we got to the board, we were out of breath. I looked around at some of the requests and saw one that stood out.
"Hey what about that one Cynthia?" I said, pointing at it. "What does it say?" " It says,' kill strange monsters. have been terrorizing multiple villages and leaving them in ash, no people in sight after destruction. just piles of ash. Please help, already have four on the case but need extra help. only about two more people necessary. about 50 or so monsters.' HOLY CRAP THAT IS HALF OF WHAT WE NEED!" I said.
"Oh please can we do it!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!" I asked. "yea yea fine lets tell lord death." She said. "YES." I fist pumped the air and grabbed her hand and ran off. I ran off just as the others caught up but I really don't care at the moment!
@@@@@ Liz POV @@@@@@@
As we got to the mission board. Savannah runs off really excited down another hallway. "UGH! I am not running anymore but I want to know what job they picked!" I said exasperatedly. " Patty, did you see what they picked?" Kid asked. I forgot she was with them! She just stood there giggling.
" Yea I did!" She said happily. "WELL?" We all shouted. "they picked that one." she pointed to one of them.
It read 'kill strange monsters. have been terrorizing multiple villages and leaving them in ash, no people in sight after destruction. just piles of ash. Please help already have four on the case but need extra help. only about two more people necessary. about 50 or so monsters'. Holy shit! That is a lot!
"Oh no. they couldn't have picked that one. Out if all of them it had to be that one?!" Kid said worriedly walking off down the same hallway that the girls ran. what's up with him?
💀💀💀💀💀💀KIDS POV💀💀💀
Out of all of them it had to be that one?! Why couldn't it have been a different one? I remember something one of the Meisters who had previously gone on one like it before said.
' it was weird, like they were some other monster that wasn't a Kishin egg. when we destroyed one, it wasn't a Kishin egg soul, but a human one. Right as I was about to grab it, it disappeared with a terrifying scream' I started to walk just a little bit faster. God again why did it have to be this one?
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 HEY MINNA!! SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU GUYS AND HAPPY EASTER WELL THE FIFTEEN MINUTES OF IT AT LEAST!! Ok so I didn't want this to be too long so I cut it off at a cliffhanger and will continue it in the next chapter and yes it is still a crossover. GOMENANSAI!!! But anyways I should update tomorrow since I have nothing better to do. so yea see y'all tomorrow and NIGHT!! ~strawberry-chan🍓