~Character Info~

Savannah

¤Age: 16¤Height: 5

¤Age: 16
¤Height: 5.5"
¤Personality:Very energetic, very lazy, can get mad quickly, doesn't want to fight anyone even though she probably would win, can get mean,sarcastic,and rude and burn you as quickly as you can snap your fingers, very protective of friends,gets tired easily.
¤Likes: Anime , her friends, food,coffee, hot tea, being lazy
Dancing, volleyball, k-pop, someone special😉
¤Dislikes: Excalibur (lets just put that out there), when people hurt her friends, broccoli, long car rides, exercise, waking up early
¤Love interest : For author-chan to know and you to find out
¤favorite color: BLEEEEWWW
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Cynthia

¤Likes: Anime , her friends, food,coffee, hot tea, being lazyDancing, volleyball, k-pop, someone special😉¤Dislikes: Excalibur (lets just put that out there), when people hurt her friends, broccoli, long car rides, exercise, waking up early¤Love i...

~Age:17
~Height:5.4"
~Personality: a very stubborn,happy go lucky person. Very protective of friends. Pretends she wants to fight anyone and everyone even though she would probably lose.
~Likes: Soccer,anime,regular bands (unlike someone *cough* Savannah *cough*) her friends, food, neatness, new clothes,and shopping
~Dislikes: K-pop, Excalibur, when people hurt her family or friends, annoying people, and Savannahs room (it is NOT neat)
~Love interest: she can't decide and neither can author-chan
~Favorite Color: PURPLLLLEEEE
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
WEEEELLLLL I did promise I would update this quickly. But I hope this sorta gives a visual and an idea of the characters and THABK you to all the people who have read my story we are almost at 20 k reads and I can't thank y'all enough! THANK YOU TJANK YOU TJANK YOU.Anyways I updated thus on the way to school and I'm here now so Bye bye my little berries !!
~Strawberry-chan🍓