So if Jungkook is going out with Sunhee...who is baby?  Are they the same person?

Why is she even thinking about it ?

"Sara..."?

She feels a hand on her shoulder, startling her slightly as she turns to the person standing beside her.

"W-What?"

"You're spacing out", Yoongi laughs lowly, joining her at the table. "What's up?"

"Nothing", Sara shakes her head, gulping slowly trying to appear calm.

"Don't lie to me", Yoongi says again, his eyes looking at Namjoon and Hoseok sitting at the living room. "You're been very quiet these days"

"I am just...tired", she bites into her pizza. "It's my project submission week"

"You and your endless submission. Does political science students do nothing else except writing essays?", he squints his eyes at her. "All you do is write and write, I feel like your fingers are about to break sometimes"

"Well, what else can I do", she rolls his eyes at him, sighing as she chews her pizza lazily. "Both of you are busy too. We barely hang out these past few weeks"

"But you know I am here for you, right?", Yoongi meant what he said, giving hints that he is all ears. "Talk to me if things get hard, okay?"

-

"Wait, what?", Yuna almost choked on her ice coffee, coughing when she could not even swallow the drink in her mouth. "She was at your department?"

"Yes", Sunhee nods, handing a few tissues to her friend. "She saw me with Jungkook. And I am so glad her lecturer called her, if not she would have bumped into that ass"

"Sunhee, wait, hold on", Yuna pats her mouth dry quickly. "You knew about Yeonjun all along and you said nothing...?"

"Hey, I was being a good person and not meddling into her personal space", Sunhee pouts. "I got to know through Soobin, he was in my class remember? And he was also Yeonjun's classmate. We are working together in KBS now. That's how I got to know. I was just digging about it because I got curious about Yeonjun's sudden disappearance"

"But you said nothing to me...", Yuna sighs, massaging the side of her head. "So you knew his side of the story?"

"I do", Sunhee nods. "But I just don't want to meddle with this mess, you know?"

"But...?", Yuna nods, gesturing her to continue.

"Remember when I told you I saw Sara and Jungkook at the kitchen?", Sunhee curves a knowing smile as she recalls. "The obvious tension between them was way too heavy for me not to realize, despite me struggling to open my eyes. I could feel electricity in the air, sparking between one another"

"Damn, you're sharp as hell"

"So, it's true then", Sunhee raised both eyebrows. "They like each other?"

Yuna sighs as she nods. "They do. And it's...complicated"

"I may not know Sara that much but then...whatever feelings she has for Jungkook, it's more than just a mere attraction. The look in her eyes, that's something"

"Good lord Sunhee, why are you still single?", Yuna shakes her head in disbelief.

"That's because that slow ass Hoseok wouldn't bat an eye at me"