9

Carly's p.o.v

" Bye dad " I kissed my dad on the cheek and hopped out of the car.

" Bye, baby girl " He whispered 

" Dad! " I whined 

" I'm sorry, it is just that you are growing up so fast " He wiped some tears 

" Daddy. No matter how old I am, I will always be daddy's baby girl. I'm not going anywhere. Some hours and we meet up again. I will be here always and forever. Beside you. I'll never leave your side " 

" I know. I feel as if tomorrow, I'll see you leaving for college, next thing I know you will get married and we will never get our daughter-father time. You won't have any time for me and I will just sit alone in the corner, looking at you, smiling that I have made this beautiful human being " 

" Dad. I am not going anywhere or planning on it anytime soon or in forever. You are my home, dad. Wherever you go is my home and that will never change. If you want, I can get into a college here or not even go, I would do anything for your happiness. You are my one and only dad, that will never change " 

" I love you, Carly " 

" I love you too, dad " 

" I think you should go now " 

" I will, even though I'd prefer to sit with you, here " 

" I'd prefer that too, but today is positive. We could have a father-daughter day tomorrow. What do you think? " 

" Sure. Bye " I kissed him the cheek 

" Bye " He said faintly as I entered the school 

" Aww! Look, daddy's girl is here! " 

" You know what, Taylor? SHUT THE FUCK UP! ATLEAST I LOVE MY DAD AND AM NOT A SPOILED BRAT " 

" What did you just say? " 

" Yes, I sais that you are a spoiled, heartless, bratty biTch who doesn't like her father. Got a problem? " 

" Ok, so you're saying that I am a heartless brat who doesn't love her father? " She started walking towards me with her bratty fake bitches of her friends behind her 

" Yes. That is what I am saying "  I said more confidently 

" This is for saying I don't love my dad " She kneed me in the stomach 

" And this is cuz I love my dad " 

" This is for calling me a bitch " 

" And lastly this is because you're the spoiled bratty bitch who doesn't love her dad " She kneed me 5 times, harder each time

" Ok... you are having problems with Uncle Luke, WHY DO YOU HATE ME, Taylor? WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU? " I started shouting 

" You are disrespecting me, Carly. I am not having problems with dad. It is that he hates me. My parents hate me! I'm not a daddy's girl like you think! They have always like my so-called-brother Alex more than me! They have always preferred him over me! I am not a bitch like you think! And I do not hate you! I got jealous that you had a close relationship between Uncle Mike and you! Mom and dad just prefer him more but I'm pretty sure that Uncle Mike and Aunt Crys love you and Gordon equally " 

" Taylor. This 5 times you have been kneeing me, I wasn't crying in pain. I was crying knowing that my baby isn't safe. I am pregnant, but now I don't think so, thanks to you " 

" Haha. Daddy's girl and a slut " 

" I am a slut? I HAVE BEEN RAPED. RAPED BY MY USED-TO-BE-BESTFRIEND OF 15 FUCKING YEARS! " 

" Don't yell at me " She slapped me 

" YOU HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED WHAT I HAVE EXPERIENCED, HAILEY SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WATCH YOUR TONGUE. YOU ARE NEVER GO- "

" What is happening here? " The principal came over 

" I swear sir, she started it- " 

" My office, now! " I just lowered my head and walked close by him

" So Ms. Clifford and Ms. Hemmings. Another fight. What happened? " 

" Sir. I swear she started it. I didn't do any- " 

" Clifford " He demanded 

" Umm. Sir. My dad decided to drop me off today, I walked to school normally when Hailey came over with her bratty- "

" Watch your language, young lady " 

" Sorry. She came to me with her friends behind and started humiliating me- " 

" I didn't! " She lied  

" I said, Clifford. Not Hemmings " 

" Sorry sir " 

" Continue " 

" She came over and started humilating me with her friends about being a daddy's girl. I admit, I have said some offensive things to her but I know that I am not the only bad obe here. She started kneeing me in the stomach and ribs. She has been bullying me since the beginning of highschool aned I was too scared to tell anyone about it. I tried to talk slowly with her but she started yelling at me. I yelled back and she slapped me. I was about to yell again but you came " 

" What did you say to her, Carly " 

" Sir- " 

" Tell me, what did you say? " 

" I told her that she is a spoiled brat who doesn't love her father " 

" Why did you say that? You are not the problematic type of person unless it is related to your father! " 

" It is related to my father! She has been making fun of me being a daddy's girl since I was 13. I just lost it today when I saw her making fun of me with her friends about it. I wanted to talk to my bestfriend but he hates me now " 

" Why? " 

" I don't know. He has insulted me a few times... and did some things " I lied 

" What are these things? " 

" Umm... " 

" He raped her " Hailey burst out 

" Can you shut the fuck up for once, Taylor? I don't fucking care about my language or the school. Fuck everything. Fuck my life, I would prefer myself dead now " I ran out and slammed the door behind me. I took my bag from the locker and went outside. I was about to cross the road when I saw a bus coming towards me, lights flashed everywhere and everything went black. My whole body was aching but yet, I was still holding onto my stomach, knowing that I may never even meet my unborn child. That is when I lost control of my body. I couldn't move