12| dinner drama

I'M CURRENTLY SITTING at my desk, doing my make up and hair ready for the dinner tonight with Sebastian and his family

I know that I've known the Kingsley's all my life, but I've never known them as Sebastian's "girlfriend", so it's important that I give them a good impression. To show them that I'm making Sebastian a better person, that I'm a good girlfriend. I need to do this for Sophia. That's what I keep telling myself.

I mean, he's her big brother, and sure she also has James as her other older brother, but he's moved to Chicago so she barley sees him. It doesn't help that her parents are always away on business trips, and she's just started her first year at Worthington Preparatory, so it's going to be a scary time for her. I've seen Sebastian look out for Sophia during school hours, not even embarrassed to be seen with her. Even though he's a total ass to everyone, some more than others, he's so loving with her. And to see her heart get broken by her big brother being sent away to boarding school in London? That's something I don't want to see.

With that thought, I finished doing my hair and makeup, which resulted in being a natural look with pin straight hair, I walked over to my walk in closet to get my outfit for the dinner.

I decided on wearing a mid thigh white bodycon single sleeved dress, with a slit going through the middle section separating the top and bottom, also joined with another slit going up my left leg. I paired my dress with my white 4 inch heels, making me stand taller and my posture straighter. For accessories, I'm wearing 4 necklaces, each one shorter than the other, with a couple rings on my fingers, and diamond earrings.

Taking a last glance in the mirror, taking a deep breath, I turned around to walk out of my room and down the stairs.

"Where the fuck are you going?" I heard Lucas ask me, barley audible because he was stuffing his face with popcorn. I looked towards Lucas and Natalia as they cuddled up on the couch, Lucas's arm wrapped around her stomach, gently stroking where I'm assuming the baby is supposed to be.

"I'm going to Sebastian's apartment for dinner with his family. Is that okay with you?" I asked him, my lips quirking up into a smirk.

"I don't see why you need to wear, that. They already know what you look like."

"So? Can't I just dress up to make myself feel better about myself?"

"Oh be quiet, Lukey. You're only jealous because you wish you could look as hot as Alexandra." Natalia quirked up beside Lucas, giggling at his pouty face, leaning up to kiss his cheek.

"Thank you, Tal. I sincerely hope that your baby gets all of your looks and not Lucas's, because that poor baby would be scarred for life!" I giggled at Lucas, quickly walking away towards the elevator, as he picked up a pillow and threw it in my direction.

The soft hum of the elevator was interrupted my the blaring noise of my phone, signalling that someone is ringing me.

"What?" I asked into the speaker if the phone, already knowing that it was Sebastian.