◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟐 ⨟ 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 ﹚

Start from the beginning

"WAIT YOU TOO?! YESSSS!" The brown haired girl squealed in joy.

"Wait what?!" the light blonde said taken a back by what the other girl stated.

"My dad's a wizard and today morning I got this letter to Hogwarts!" the brown haired girl whisper shouted.

"What he's a WHAT?!" the light blonde said in shock then covered her mouth.

"ShhHHHH! Don't tell anyone!" the brown haired girl exclaimed.

"I promise!" the light blonde stated then did a zipping motion on her lips

"Pinkie promise?" the brown haired girl asked putting her pinky out.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

࿐ ˙˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Pinkie promise" We linked our pinkie fingers and went to class. I cant believe it MY BEST FRIEND IS GOING TO HOGWARTS TOO! I'm not telling mom and dad they're gonna ask a lot of questions to Dia's family.

I walk into class and sit at my usual place near Asher, The popular boy. Lyn is IN LOVE with him I know right she's only eleven.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

Classes are finally over. Me and Lyn pretend we don't know each other, She's a popular kid .I'm a lonely loser with only one friend, the most annoying part of everyday is sitting with Asher HE IS ANNOYING LITERALLY ANNOYING! He talks about the "cool" stuff he's done. Like bro he couldn't even swim one pool lap!He even almost drowned and the teacher had to save him. He was just lucky his friends didn't have the same class at that time otherwise he would have been the laugh of the school!And everyone knows Lyn's my sister but they don't care Lyn and her "friends" always bully me it's very weird . Well dad's here mustn't keep him waiting. Wow my English is good! I giggled to myself as I walked to the car.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Hello father!" the light blonde said to the black haired man.

"Hello." the black haired man said folding his newspaper

"Dad?" the blonde's younger sister asked her father.

"Yes princess?" the black haired man responded to his favorite child.

"Why didn't I get a letter like Roseline?" the brown haired girl asked pouting.

"You don't have to get everything I do Madelyn!" the blonde said in a mocking tone.

"OH SHUT UP ROSELINE! I'M SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU ARE!THAT'S WHY I'M MOM AND DAD'S FAVORITE! YOU LOOK NOTHING LIKE THEM, YOU'RE PROBABLY ADOPTED!" The brown haired girl shouted making a scene.

"Madelyn stop and Roseline NEVER talk Lyn like THAT!" the black haired man scolded his daughters.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

࿐ ˙˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I can't wait to leave for Hogwarts!I can't believe she said I'm adopted!I think I am I mean I look NOTHING like mom or dad!

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

We finally got home I quickly got out of the car and run into the house.

"ROSELINE! ROSELINE!"

I heard someone shout behind me.I run up the stairs went to my room and locked it.

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Roseline run up the stairs she's mad at me for telling her the truth hmpf , I pretty sure she cried on the way here such a crybaby.I always tell her she's adopted I mean It's clear everyone doesn't believe she's MY sister. Why do I have to be related to an ugly rat like her!

Why did Roseline come in like that? Did something happen?" Mother asked.

"Mom she said that I don't have to get everything she gets when I asked Dad why I didn't get a letter like hers" I told MY mom

"Oh sweetie maybe you should write a letter to them I SURE they would accept you to got there!" Mommy dearest told me.

"Really?" I asked while doing puppy eyes

"Yes really!" Mother said to me.

I run up to my BEAUTIFUL bedroom which is NOTHING close to looking as terrible as Roseline's. I put up Beautiful paintings and drawings. I run up to my desk and sat down to begin writing the letter.I remembered the name I saw at the end of Roseline's letter Miravia Mcgonnagall . Yes that's it!

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

Dear Miss Miravia Mcgonnagall,

I really want to come to Hogwarts because my sister got a letter and I read it I think Hogwarts sound like a amazing school, And I would really like to come!

Your's truly,

Madelyn Greenwood.

I put my signature on it and folded it carefully then put it in an envelope I wrote Hogwarts on the envelope then went down stair with it!

"MOMY!DADDY! LOOK I WROTE A LETTER!" I screeched.

"Wow deary that's awesome!" Mom said all cheery.

"I know you will get in princess!If Roseline could! What's going to stop you!" Dad said enthusiastically to me.

After He said that I saw mom look at him with a deadly look but he didn't seem to care. Why does mother always like her, me and dad don't like her why should she?

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

࿐ ˙˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I heard that Madelyn's writing to the school I was going to. I can't believe it, I really can NEVER have anything to myself can I? I decided to write back.I got up from the dusty floor and went over to my dainty old desk.I swiftly and neatly wrote a letter.

Dear Miss Minerva Mcgonagall,

I would love to come to Hogwarts. It seems like lovely place to be. I've always had this weird magic and I thought it was quiet unusual. I would really love to come and learn how to control it.

Yours sincerely,

Roseline Greenwood.

I put my signature on it then carefully folded the piece of paper. I put it into an envelope and wrote Hogwarts as the address and wrote my name on it. Wow it feels great! A new start! I opened the desk drawer and put the letter inside of it.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥

ִֶָ

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ ─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Kindly bare with my shitty writing <3 It gets better TT