XLVIII

Dedicated to

RachelBozarth8

There was a glitch in this chapter.
I have to republish it.

Demon POV

After Ryan left the room, Desiree turned towards me with her hands folded like a military man. She looked like she was about to scold me for my wrong drills.

"Demon, you didn't you told me that you met Ryan ?
Don't even think of lying about it to me.
You knew how much he meant to me but you didn't said anything.

For once can you both stop lying or hiding secrets from me if they are related to me.

See what happened when you decided to hide things from me and meddle in the matters that you have no idea how much the risk it has.
I know this people and they are very dangerous and now Ryan is in trouble too because of you."

She looked kinda sexy in this avatar. The angry Desiree is hot🔥 .

"Princess, I was going to tell you but you know what happened and I am bit dizzy because of my medication."

"Don't lie to me. I know that you would have never told me the truth if he didn't came here.
I don't want to talk to you and from today onwords I will not sleep in this bed with you two.

I will sleep on my own or I am leaving this place because I know place is here and definitely this place is not isolated like the island."

"Awwww, baby you really think you have a choice on that. You will sleep in our room with us we will not allow you to sleep anywhere else.

And the thought of escaping just remove it from your head.
You do know how much this place is secured right? "

"I don't want to talk to both of you. You both are always ordering me around. I will not tolerate it anymore. " With that she dashed out of the room.

Romano was on his toes to follow her and stop her from doing anything stupid but I stopped him. I wanted to see what was in her mind.

I could hear her thumping footsteps receding downstairs.

"Let me leave right now, you bulldozer. " She yelled maybe at one of the bodyguards.

"Bulldozer, really! "

After that came a glass shattering sound.

"Noooooooo!!!!!!!!
Leave me you brutes.

Ahhhh!!!!!
Idiots don't underestimate me.
Leave me now. "

And as she ordered she was left, but back in my room. The Bodyguard closed the door before leaving.

She was fuming. Her face was red and her fists were clenched.

"Romano and Demon, I have tolerated both of your orders for more than a month.
I am a free person. I want to live my life on my own terms. I can protect myself. I already did that before you to kidnapped me.

I don't want to stay here anymore. "

Wow. This spitfire is throwing one hell of a tantrum.
Maybe lenient Demon was not good for her.

"Desiree if you don't stop this right now you will get a red round butt.
Do you want that?
That work can be done by Romano, if not me.

Now get your ass here and sit down."