XXXIX

Dedicated to

DarkSadistic666

NikkiGentry23

holycold

PRATUSHAPATRA

ShafaqAziz8

Desiree Pov.

Thinks have been awfully quiet from last 4 days. Romano was nothing but being nice. We have a pretty normal routine.
We wake up usually at 6, freshen up then have our breakfast in the bedroom.
Then we go for a walk in the beach and after that I have to accompany Romano in him home office where all I did was starring at the beautiful sea and eating cakes made by Martha. What was even funny was,now it didn't felt like kidnapping at all.  Which kidnapper treats it's victims with sweets and various types of delicacies.

How can I refuse her. She was nothing but sweet to me. I really liked her.
The day Demon left, I told Romano that I wanted to do something. It made me sick to sit all day. When he asked me what I wanted to do, I told him my desire to learn cooking from Martha.

I know that someday I will be free and I practically sucked at cooking so why not learn it from the expert when I have the chance. Later on when I'll meet Ryan, I can make something for him because I know that he never had the chance of tasting this type of food.

I knew if I said that in front of Demon, he would have straight out refused giving some lame reason about why I shouldn't do that, but Romano was the reasonable one. Although he to had a condition.

1. I'm supposed to enter kitchen only under the supervision of Martha.

2. If I injured myself while cooking, I won't be able to enter the kitchen ever again.

3. I have to use the smallest knife and should at least be half a meter away from the gas stove.

4. I was only allowed to roam inside the mansion and shouldn't try to pull any tricks of escaping because that won't end well.

Although non of them made sense but I had to oblige so that he won't create  any ruckus.
Of course Demon threw a whole lot of tantrum when Romano told him about my arrangement with Martha. He pointed out so many imaginary situations that could happen with me but I refused to listen. What could he do, he isn't here. But when he continued to blabber, I burst out crying.
He immediately stopped and started consoling me. He let out a sigh and I knew that I won.
"Okay Princess, but you have to abide by the rules or else you won't be allowed ever again to enter the kitchen. " I bobbled my head like a kid and I knew if he was here, I would have jumped on him to hug.

So now I'm in kitchen learning the ABC of kitchen. And as I was told, I was given the smallest knife.  Of course I knew how to use knife after all I was taking care of myself from last two years, but it was always sandwich, instant noodles, porridge or boiled eggs . Nothing much because neither I had the time to cook nor I had sufficient money to buy much stuffs. I only ate to keep my body working.

I loved the pasta and rice with chicken and herbs she made.  The pasta was called Pasta Alfredo and the chicken and rice was actually Biriyani, which was mainly consumed in India and Pakistan.  She really know lot of dishes from around the world.

So today we were making pasta Alfredo for breakfast. I woke up extra early so I won't miss anything and the breakfast is ready before Romano's arrival. Getting out of the room without waking him up was a great task, but I made it anyhow.

After an hour of work where I have to beg Martha to let me do all the work and let her do all the instruction work, but she straight out refused at first because according to her, her boss won't be happy if he saw me doing all the work. I knew about that but I wanted to do it on my own.  After lot of persuasion she agreed. 

She was such a good teacher. When I dish was ready, it was already 7:55am. I knew any moment Romano will Descend the stairs. I tasted it and it was really good, not like Martha, but still better then my other dishes. I saw a maid set up the table for two and I saw him coming down.

I was really excited about his reaction, I don't know why but I really wanted to know.

Romano Pov

When I woke up, the bed was empty. I thought maybe she was in the washroom but then I remembered that she was supposed to be with Martha. A small smile formed on my face. 
I freshened up and went downstairs. The table was already set and I saw Desiree and Martha in the kitchen. Martha looked distressed but Desiree looked happy.
The last time I saw her this happy was when she went to the beach for the first time. I knew that she was helping Martha to make the breakfast and that might be the reason for her cherry mood.  She was one of a kind. I sat down and ushered Desiree to sit too. But she stood there and started pushing Martha towards the dinning table. Martha looked as shocked as I was and was resisting her push but it was of no use. Finally when they both reached the table, she asked Martha to sit down.
What the actual hell was happening? Martha looked at me and I signaled her to join me. She didn't looked pleased but followed by order anyway.

Then the maid came out with two plates in her hand and placed it in front of us.

"Romano, I made Pasta Alfredo for the first time from the scratch and Martha gave me all the instruction.
I want you both to give it a try and tell me how it is. " she said cheerfully.

I was not ready for this. She was only supposed to help her but she cooked the food. I looked at Martha and she looked defeated and then I looked at Desiree and the glow on her face was enough for me to not scold Martha, after all she was happy and I know how stubborn Desiree can be.

I took my fork and dug into the plate. It was really good for A first timer. Although the pasta was bit overcooked but the flavor was good. Martha was looking at me and blinked my eyes for her. She started eating. With her expression I could tell that she liked the pasta.

"Baby, it absolutely good. I'm so proud of you.
Martha, you also did a good job by instructing her like a pro.

Now how about you also get a plate for yourself so that we all could have  breakfast together. "
She obliged  and came and sat beside me.

Wow, so cooking makes her happy. But there was one problem in this situation, "Demon".
I don't even want to think what he would do. Afterall  Desiree cooked for the first time and he didn't have the chance. But I know that I have to tell him and I have to face a lot of tantrum from him.
Well he deserved that. When I told him not to go alone at take us with him, he should have listened and now I'm going to rub it in his face. 😂😂😂😂