XiX

Dedicated to ❤❤❤

lifegiver21

girl25964

HEROTYTY13

JessaZurita

BabyYoda105

Monishaisha998

The room was dark and cold. I was cold. Unbearable noise of crying and yelling could be heard. My hands were chained to the ceiling and my legs were aching as they were spread apart. That running didn't help much. I was back to the same hell. My body was covered with bruises here and there. Reminder for the stunt that I had pulled but miserably failed. In all those chaos and pain I could hear the thumping of the footsteps.
H

e was also nearby, I could feel that. He will kill me for what I did and also punish other kids who had helped me . He will do what he did with Sophie.

"Ryan! Where are you? Please be safe ." I prayed internally. But it went unheard.
The door cracked open. Few rays of light entered the room and the noise became clearer and louder. The lights didn't help much to illuminate the room. I knew he came,I could feel him. So, this was my end. Painful end. "

It was suffocating inside the room, but one thing was clear, outside that room the scenario was devastating. I could hear the footsteps approaching me but I couldn't see anything, thanks to him. Shiver ran down my body when he touched my cheeks with his fingers. It was a soft touch. I hate that touch. That touch made my stomach churn . I wanted to puck all over him.

Finally, he switched on the bulb. It immediately brightened the place where I was dangling.

When I tried to move further away from his touch he punched me on my stomach. I cried out in pain while he laughed. The evil laugh.

" Bitch! Did you really think that you could ruin my life and my plans with your stupid bravery.
No. I'll finish you before you can pull that stunt again."

I was waiting for another punch to come. I started pulling my chains to free myself. I knew that I was going to die anyhow but I wanted to fight until my last breath.
" Do you think you can break those chains.
No! I will kill you here and leave your body to rot here. You will remain an example to other. They will know what would happen if they ever tried to overstep me.

Any last wish bitch?
Want to meet Ryan? Of course, you would. But don't worry I'll send him to you very soon. That bastard know everything. And after I get rid of you two, I will continue my business without any stupid interruption.

I knew my time came. My heart broke when he said that Ryan will have the same end.
He took out a butcher knife. My ending was going to be painful.

"Brace yourself bitch!
I will cut your nerves and let you bleed to death. You will never become a hindrance in my path ever again . "

I closed my eyes and waited for the torture to begin. I felt the cold metal on my left wrist as he pressed it harder. He had his sinister smile on his face.

"Bye bitch! Have a wonderful ride."
I continued my struggle with the restraints.

"Aaaaahhhhhaaahhhhh!"

"Desirée! Desirée! Wake up Princess.
Baby! Baby wake up please."

"Don't please don't. Go away. Leave my Ryan. Leave him. Kill me but leave him."

"Princess no one will kill you. Please wake up." I heard some unknown voice at distance.

What was happening?
It's not his voice. He doesn't call me princess. What is happening?

Abruptly, I opened my eyes and met with two pairs of eyes looking at me, bewildered.

It was a dream. A dangerous dream. I was alive and safe, so was Ryan.
I was away from him. He can't reach me. He was locked up.

Demon and Romano were looking at me all astonished and panicked. Their bodies were towering me.

My throat was dry with my body drenched with sweat. My limbs were sore and mind was blank. It took me some time to get it together. To understand where I actually was. Everything seemed to get into place.
I was on the island,kept as a captive by them. But at least it was safer than that hole.

I tried to pull my hand when I felt the restraints. Damn they still haven't released me.

What day it was? I tried to recollect my thoughts and it slowly dawned on me what actually happened last night. My nightmare about him made me forgot my new captors. I heard the click and saw that Romano was unlocking the handcuffs. I looked at him and he gave me a nod.

I knew that they were going to do something terrible for what happened yesterday but fighting with my nightmare assured me one thing, they can torment me, but they can't reach his level.

With a heavy sigh, I set up with my back on the headboard. I braced myself of whatever was going to happen.

I hope I was ready for it.

____

Ta-Da.
Hope you guys are doing good.
I know that I took way too long for my update but here it is enjoy.