XXXV

Dedicated to❤❤❤❤

SushmithaGembali

lixieba

kajal21vashu

Animezzuzuz

AsunaYukimura

cuteecat

Ryan POv

The Mansion was humongous. Everything was so opulent and high class.
I was feeling inferior in front of him. Not only intimidated by his Aura but also the power and authority he had. I don't know if it was a good idea to come to this place at the first place. What if he kills me and bury main in his property , no one will find me.
Basically who will even acknowledge an Orphan getting disappeared.

He asked me to wait in his office while he he went outside.  I massaged  ⭐ that I won't be able to open the shop. Thank god at least she had the spare key.

"I'm sorry if you have to wait, but some things have to be sorted.
So, as per my information you and Desirée are from the same orphanage.

I want to know every bit of information about her. As I can see you are older than her that means you might have the knowledge of when she had arrived in the orphanage.
And then I came to know that she was molested by someone while she was in the orphanage. Although the culprit is in the prison but I suspect there is something more to it.

So, I want every bit of information about her and her life in orphanage and the scandal that was going on inside the orphanage."

I was shocked. How did he know about all this?
About the molestation, only those who were inside the orphanage knew about it and about the culprit being in jail didn't came to LimeLight because some influenced person was able to cover it up.

Should I really spite out the truth?
Is he trustworthy enough for that?
What is he is one of those influential person who was also related to the scandal?

What if I said the truth and jeopardize Desiree's safety?
Jesus help me!

"Ryan you don't have to worry about anything. She is safe with us. By telling me the truth, you are going to help me in finding the real culprit.
Desirée is suffering from panic attack. Little bit of stress and she freaks out. Although I got hold of many things but it would be of better help if confirmed that from you. After all you were present at that time.
You must have seen or heard something that could help our case."

Although he seemed to have a good intention but there were so many what if's in my head.

" I will tell you everything but before that I want to see Desirée.
I want to make sure that she is safe and sound.