II

Demon POV

I'm excited to meet her again, that's why I finished my work as fast as possible. I couldn't concentrate when someone is constantly bugging your brain, but I somehow managed it.
I told Romano to do the same because I wanted to meet her desperately. And I'm sure, I had Romano's attention when I described to him the unknown beauty, who has created havoc in my mind.

Now its 6 in the evening and we are heading towards my heaven, to see my angel. I hope she recognizes me. Finally, after an hour of the painful journey, we reached the destination.
I quickly got out of the car not waiting for the driver to open it and so did Romano.

Today, there were many customers in the shop, and it was difficult to find her. I was getting impatient so I decided to cut through the crowd and go and find her but I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder.
I turned to see what happened, that's when I saw him looking at someone with his mouth hanging. When I diverted my gaze in the direction, I understood that he was looking at the angel whom we were searching for.

There she was, standing alone, with unshed tears and fear in her eyes. She was panicking, more like uncomfortable because of the boys who were standing in front of her.

I was burning with rage. What the hell is these boys are doing to her?
Do they have a death wish?
We both were fast enough to move in front of where the boys wear standing.

"What the hell are you doing to her? Get lost before I break your bones." Romano spoke with clenched teeth.
He was looking like a ticking bomb who was ready to blast any moment. I never saw him this much angry.
When they did not move, I punched one of the boys who was standing in front of me. The boys were intimidated by us that was very well evident on their faces, but when I hit one of them that was when they marched toward us.

They didn't know that we were always accompanied by our bodyguards. The moment one of them who was about to hit me, my bodyguards took hold of his hand and twisted it behind his back. Now all the other customers when looking at us like we were doing some show.

My main concern was the scared Angel on the opposite side of the counter. Our men were quick enough to move everyone are out of the shop. That's when I saw one girl and one boy. They both looked shocked.

First of all, it is not safe for girls to work at night where there is no security available. Both of them rushed towards Angel and quickly embraced her in their arms. By that time she was shivering with fear, and her eyes were bloodshot. This pierced my heart.

When I looked at Romano, he seemed like he was controlling himself to go towards her and snatch her from their arms and engulf her in his.

Romano POV

When I entered the shop, I was trying to look for the girl based on the description Demon gave me. It was difficult to locate her but the moment I looked at the counter I knew that it was her. She looked exactly like how Demon has described her.

Piercing green eyes, baby pink lips, short height, and innocent look. There was no doubt that he was talking about her continuously yesterday and was daydreaming about her. Her innocence attracted me towards her like a magnet, but she wasn't smiling as he said yesterday. There were unshed tears in her eyes. She was not looking comfortable, and that was when I noticed that some boys were crowding her.

I couldn't control my anger, but I tried my best to not kill those bastards because that will make her even more scared and that was not the exact thing that I was planning to do.

The moment I saw her, I was captivated by her Angelique look. The bodyguards had cleared the mess. Now there were only 5 of us in the shop.

She was embraced by the other two florists, one of them was a boy and it took everything in me to control my self from hitting that boy's face. How dare he touch her?

She is not to be touched by anyone else but us. She is an Angel and his touch will tarnish her. But she looks comfortable with his touch.

Who was this guy? Was he her boyfriend?

No! No! No! That's not possible and if at all that is the case this scenario will not stay longer because I will not allow her to be with someone else.

"Hey angel, are you OK?"

Do you want something?

What were they doing to you?

Please stop crying".

Demon said in his at most polite tone which I have not heard for a very long time. It was shocking as to how we were behaving because of her.
We just meet her and it was like she has wrapped us around her fingers.
She must be truly an Angel if she has changed us this much.

But she was still shivering and all I wanted was to console her, embrace her in my arm and keep her with us where she can never be hurt.
And I'm sure that will happen soon enough.

******************
So, how was this chapter?

Vote 🌟
Share📤
Comment.💬

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤