XXXVIII

Dedicated to ❤❤❤❤❤

SarahMarron19

Iqrakhan115

aaraazmi

vicxes26

" Continuation........

" The plan was simple. We would attack them before they get chance to intimate any of the powerful and influential people.
Since someone very influential person was behind all this the supervisor was not getting arrested because of the higher authorities behind all the crimes.

The first thing he did was to make a copy of the footage. He then sent the original one to various media companies. After that we went to the orphanage. By the time we reached the orphanage the commotion had already started.

Police raided the orphanage and all the caretakers where arrested. All the kids were woken up by the commotion but I couldn't find Desirée or the supervisor anywhere .
I told the officer about that and we both started rampaging every room but they were no where to be found. After sometime I remember that there was a store house at the end of the premises. It was the only place that we hadn't searched yet.

When we reached there we could hear the muffled voice. The officer broke the door but there was no one inside but still the muffled could be heard. We rampaged the room and finally we saw a hidden door. We opened it and what I saw inside completely destroyed me.
Desirée was chained and the supervisor had a butcher knife in his hand. She was badly beaten by him.

She was rescued but it badly affected her.
The supervisor got arrested and this time no one came to his rescue because it was already all over the media. Whoever uh the influential person behind him couldn't stop his arrest warrant because he was caught in the Act by a police officer himself.

All of us were handed over to the child support care. After that some of the kids were send to different Foster families but as we were older one we with them.

Later on we came to know that Joanna died because she was raped by him multiple time. Her body couldn't handle it and she collapsed. Desirée knew about it all along and she fought for her justice.

Right now the supervisor is in jail and he won't be out for next 20 years. But whoever was his boss, never got the punishment he deserved. "

Demon looked disturbed with the new information he got from me, but I know how badly it affected all of us.
The trauma we faced after all that was too much.

Demon Pov

Ryan's information was hard to handle. I felt guilty for all the things I did with Desiree. It's high time to redeem my faults.
I promise myself that I would do anything to get hold of the ring master of this whole racquet.
Desiree deserved the justice. All the other kids deserved the justice.

Tomorrow I'll go to the jail personally where the supervisor is kept. Let's see what we can get hold of?

With all the information I gathered from Ryan and my Private Investigator, non of them were able to tell me about the then owner.
I told Ryan that I would take him back to his place after dinner. In the meantime, Ryan told me all about Desiree.
What she likes, what she dislikes. Her habits.  Her tantrums.
Ryan became comfortable with me. He was less scared right now.