XXV

DEDICATED TO ❤❤

PrincessOwusu0

SambitPradhan3

XxAsh_BlazexX

i-drink-doritos

The same ordeal continued for a week. Only one thing changed. Now she didn't work those Pyjamas.

She wore those sexy lingerie that I bought for her. It just contributed to my libido.
The Lingerie left nothing to our imagination. It's just added fuel to it. Although she was not comfortable with it but she didn't revolted.
Just to make her happy we allowed her to wear housecoat over it.
Too much pushing her won't get us anywhere. But I was content so was Romano.

We made progress with her. She started responding to us.  We talked and she responded. Although it was just yes or no but I was happy because it was better than getting no response from her.

It became of the ritual of getting up in the morning with a boner. Thanks to Desiree. But  unlike last time where I was the only one to get boner,  in last 7 days even Romano had to take cold shower because of the boner issue.
But in our defense it was never our fault. And I  think by now Desiree has gotten accustomed with it too,,  because I have not seen her react like the last time. She just averted her gaze whenever she saw our tent in our boxer. It really made me angry.

How can she be so calm and unaffected?
I have tasted fare share of girl and I know the affect I had on them. Then how can she be so neutral. I hated it. It affected by ego.
Was I not delectable enough for her. Was she not arouse with our bodies.

I was still on the bed. Desiree was fast asleep. Romano was stirring little bit.
I made a plan. Today I am definitely going to get a response or reaction from her.
Just wait and watch Desiree. Today you are definitely going to be bamboozled for good. It's just a matter of time before I dropped the bomb on your Desiree.

-------

It was around 9:00 when I came out of the washroom. Unlike any other day I didn't went straight to the closet but stood in front of the mirror.

 Unlike any other day I didn't went straight to the closet but stood in front of the mirror

Desiree just woke up but she was still on bed . She looked at me with her sleepy eyes and I gave her a smirk and winked. She just lowered her gaze.
Oh really! Now you will see what happened when you lower your gaze.
I walk towards her with my hands in the knot of the towel. She looked at me with confusion. This time before she could avert had her gaze I dropped my towel.
Her eyes went wide. She just stared at my Gun.
All I wanted at that moment was her mouth on my gun but that was too much to ask.