An arm snakes around the gingers waist where the person then pulls her backwards against their clothed chest. She only tenses up at the sudden contact being made, afraid that as stranger is trying to hit on her during this party. Once Delilah realises that it's a pair of arms that she's familiar to being held in, her eyes grabbed up over her shoulder to see JJ standing there with his blue eyes already meeting her green ones. She relaxes at the sight of him.

"You alright?" JJ asks.

"Never better." Delilah replies, flashing him a small smile before taking a gulp of her drink.

"Sarah!" Topper shouts. "Sarah, be careful, okay?"

Nearby, Sarah Cameron can be seen sitting upon a red object that has been knocked down by the force of the hurricane from the night before. The wind is whipping her blonde hair violently to which she needs to keep pushing out of her face as she wears a wide smile, obviously happy about being in this current moment. Below the girl, Topper is trying to desperately get her back down to the ground with worry that she's going to fall and hurt herself. With each plea from the boy, Sarah only continues to keep pushing him away.

The pair are two of the most popular Kooks on the island due to how rich their families sure and the connections they have with other people. The Cameron family specifically are the most known and hence why Sarah gets the snobby title of 'Kook Princess', whereas Topper is just dating the blonde and is best friends with her older brother. The only problem with this is that they think that they're simply better than everyone else because they get what they want — you either love them or hate them.

For Kiara and Delilah, and maybe some of the boys, it's hatred. Kie used to be best friends with the girl back when she attended the Kook Academy, but they suddenly became enemies one day and no one really got there story as to why. Delilah doesn't get along with Sarah out of respect for her best friend, but also for her own reasons. The blonde would also make sly comments directed at Lila specifically for no real reason, and that doesn't sit well with any of them.

"Kie's going to be thrilled to see her." Delilah says, sarcasm laced in her voice.

"Let's not think about that right now. Enjoy the party, gorgeous." JJ tells her, holding out his hand.

The redhead flashes him a smile as she takes his outstretched hand, allowing him to lead her back over to where the main party is taking place. JJ then suddenly lifts his arm over the top of her head where he twirls the girl around in the soft sand until she's now face to face with him. A playful smirk sits on the boys face to show that he's thinking about doing something. He then bends down and lifts Ly up onto his shoulder. She squirms around in his grip to try and return back to the ground, the sound of laughter leaving her mouth with every step he takes.

John B spots the pair of them from a distance and proceeds to make his way towards them with a wide grin etched onto his face, finding happiness in his best friends. He snatches the red solo cup out of Delilah's hand where he proceeds to gulp down the rest of the alcohol that was still inside of it, trying to taunt her with the fact he's still standing right in front of her. Del only shoots JB a hard glare, which he just laughs at her in response.

Then, suddenly, fingers dig into Delilah's sides as both of the boys decided to tickle her in a playful manner, only making her squirm around in JJ's grip even more. The blond boy finally sets her back down onto the ground where her back lays flat against the floor with her ginger hair sprawled out on the sand. JJ only continues to tickle the girl while she lays there in loud fits of laughter.

"Okay, okay! Stop!" Delilah screams as she struggles for breath after laughing so hard.

JJ immediately listens to the pleas and stops what he's doing, a smile etched onto his face as he stares down at her. A hand is then outstretched towards Delilah to which she takes it and allows him to help her back up into her feet. The smile on her face disappears as she turns around to face John B, playfully shoving him before giving the middle finger for stealing the rest of her drink without asking.