Intro

As rain poured from the sky, Vaemona couldn't help but wonder if the gods were crying for her. Lamyri stared back at her with an expression emotionless as stone. Neither sister spoke a word as they drew their weapons. A hush settled over the wilds around them, as if the world was holding its breath. The wind blew in a gasp at the first clash of blades. How had they come to this?

Who were once inseparable now hated each other with a burning passion. How could a lust for power grow so strong it destroyed the memories they shared, the lives they lived as one? Didn't love mean anything? Why did it only serve to fuel the rage in their hearts?

Vaemona felt the pain and anger fill her like poison in a jar. Every thrust of her blade met Lamyri's in a rhythmic pattern. This deadly dance of hostility and bitter resentment lasted long into the night. Each woman swaying to and fro to the beat of metal hitting metal. Finally Lamyri grew tired of this child's play.

"Zun haal viik!" Lamyri shouted ripping Vaemona's weapon from her grasp. Vaemona knew then the situation had changed, and if she didn't kill she would be killed. Would she let that happen? Could Vaemona let Lamyri end her life if it meant the end of her sisters bloodlust? Or would Vaemona fight? Would she live on in misery, after ending her only family's madness?

"Mul quah diiv!" Lamyri could feel the power radiate from Vaemona's body. She watched as astral scales devoured her sister, rebirthing a new warrior. This is what she wanted. To fight and be fought by her greatest foe, in their greatest form. Destroying them at their strongest tainting their memory.

Vaemona woke with a start. Her heart beat so hard so fast she was sure it would burst from her chest. Her throat was dry and her eyes burned with tears. What was that about? Her thoughts echoed. Fear wrapped around every muscle in her body as she tried to think of what her dream meant. With a deep breath she locked her emotions away for future analysis.

"Hey you there..." A man's voice pulled her from her thoughts. "You're finally awake."

Into Oblivion ~a Skyrim fan-fic~ (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara