Okay..

Calm down..

(ㄒoㄒ)

Calm down..

"..."

Calm down my ass!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I harshly pulled both my arms from their grip and shut my eyes trying to ease the pain caused by their tight grip.

I took a deep breath and glanced at them simultaneously.

"Are you all done?  If so,  I'm going"

I coldly declare without letting them have enough time to rebut.

Grabbing my bag as fast as I can,  I take quick and large steps and strode outside the door.

Taking a deep breath and calming my almost popping blood veins, I raised my head wearing my spoiled rich ojousama expression befitting of a pissed villainess that was intimidating enough to send signals that I am very pissed and shouldn't be bothered to whoever can see me.

'Back off because I'm in a very sour state that I can point pens on your neck right now' is a tagline I want to paste on my forehead.

Damn lead characters!!

Can I kick them like how I kick Lexus?!

Can I!

Tell me!!

Damn ittttttttt!!!!!

*******

After that incident, I started to act cold and enigmatic when facing the two of them.  They might have sense my sour mood towards them, especially O'Brein-sama which, aside from his usual and casual greetings whenever seeing me,  he seems to have lay low.  As for Steffan-sama,  seeing O'Brein-sama's casual yet not stepping over the boundary treatment , Steffan-sama would calmly throw him a look and look at me smiling as calm as always.

Putting that aside,  today should be my firat day of cram school.  And since Okaasama became a little lenient in regards with my decisions  about my studies and stuff,  I decided to try proposing to change a new cram school.

It's not like I didn't liked my previous cram school however I just don't feel I'm in a right place.

Do you get that feeling?

Keke~

I've tried searching for good cram school through the internet but the internet in this era was not that advanced compared to my past life so I don't feel secure at all.  And because of that,  I ended up planning to ask the 3 idiots about it. 

I heard from them that Kurt's Okaasama usually nags at him to take cram schools and any extra study sessions so I think he might know some.

I messaged Kurt to meet me at the salon so we could talk.  He's an Haute Monde member after all and it's quite convenient to talk about it personally than in phone.

"My~ Good day to you,  Kurt.. Lindsay-sama.  I thank you for accepting my request meeting you here"

I smiled and secretly signaled him to act normally since we are inside the salon.  I also used honorifics to call him so that it wouldn't sound so informal.

He looked left and right and whispered.

"I told you,  we shouldn't have meet here. You know I can't talk formally,  its too cringe"

I choked and forced my self not to laugh.

Heeeeh..

Why did I forget this man despised social etiquettes and stuff?

The only Haute Monde member who doesn't act like one.

Keke!

I bit my lower lip and sat in front of him.

"Sorry about that."

I dropped the formalities and talked to him in a very low voice that only the two of us can hear but in other people's perspective, we should look like a couple of suspicious people planning something evil.

Ah mouh~

Got no choice ne~

"So boss,  what was it you want to talk about? "

(~_^)

I raised my brow and went 'Huh?' expression.

"Eh?  Boss?  Who? Me?"

I asked pointing at myself.

"Don't sweat the small stuff boss,  so what was it? "

He dodged and changed the topic directly.

-_-#

This kid.

Tss.

"Well,  you see. Do you know any good cram school by any chance? "

I asked him directly so he frowned.

"Cram school?  You're going too? "

"Hee?  You also attend one? "

He nodded his head and his lips twitched as if remembering something so unpleasant.

I know!

I know you well.

I know what's that look for.

"Uh.  Mother forced me.  But,  it should be a good one, knowing my mother.  You wanna come there?  The others would attend as well.

"..."

Okay,  I'm speechless.

I have no words for how these trio supports each other and stick with each other like human leeches. 

Seriously?

What a good friendship they have~

"Oh?  Truly?  But,  isn't it too late for me though? "

"It's okay,  the enrollment's until this Friday."

And so that concludes everything.

***********
Author's: What are your thoughts? Let me know on the comment section hehe.

Lovelots ❤