Yup,  from Reinhart-san,  they now call me using my first name but still with honorifics.  This is better though.

"You think so? "

"Yeah,  there should be a convenience at the next intersection"

Kurt said.  I nodded my head and we all went towards that convenience store.

After 10 minutes of walking,  we can already see the convenience store and my eyes sparkled upon seeing the skateboards being displayed at the neighboring shop.

Ahh how I miss skating.

Well,  as I mentioned before,  since Haru-niisan's busy and can barely visit the park to play,  it felt particularly boring and I decided to stop going in there to skate. 

We entered inside the convenience store and bought what we wanted.  It's quite bigger and has more items inside than the store we often visit so I was able to buy quite a lot. 

After checking out,  we left the store and was about to leave when a guy suddenly passed by running like he was being chased by a ghost.

And suddenly a scream rang from behind us that we turned in unison to see who it was.

A lady in a white dress with a very beautiful appearance was standing behind a tall man in a black suit who looks like an attendant.

"A thief! That man stole my madam's bag!!"

The tall man roared trying to get any attention for whoever can help them.  Since the theif already strayed far,  it would be impossible for him to chase after him even if he use the car,  it's still impossible, for the theif will surely escape using the small alleys.

I clicked my tongue and without any second thoughts, I grabbed a board from one of those displayed skateboards and immediately chase after the man.

"Bettina-san?! "

"Eh?! "

"Wait Bettina-san!! "

After skating after the man, I can hear the 3 idiots calling for me and even though I can't turn my head to look at them,  I can feel it that they chased after me.

Good~

It was kinda hard chasing after him since he take to much turns and entered some small alleys but fortunately for me,  I was small in built and with the boards in me,  I moved swiftly and after turns and chasing,  I was able to caught up with the theif and blocked his path with my small frame. 

"Eh?!  Such small girl?! "

Surprised by me blocking his path, the theif paused and lowered his guard down.

-_-#

And I'm in the middle of laughing and crying.

This bastard..

Looking down on this great me!

Tch.

I raised my brows and flipped my board and had my other hand catch it. Wearing my famous resting bitch face, I looked at him trying to intimidate him.

But who am I kidding?

He did not even budge an inch!

It's me who's silently crying and hoping for the 3 idiots to arrive already.

Uwaaaahhh

So scarryyyyy~

Oi.

Help me here,  hurry!!

"My~ sorry for being small"

I answered,  planning to prolong the talk until the back up arrives.

Okaasaaaammmmaaaaaa!!!

I'm scareeeeeddddd uwaaahhh!!

"Tch. Get out of my way if you don't want to get hurt"

He said impatiently and I racked my brain for any possible way to hold him up.

"Ara~"

Not knowing what to say,  the theif impatiently shove me aside and since I'm small,  I was easily shoved that my butt slammed on the ground.

Damnit!

You dare shove me!?

Oi.

You've got some guts fella~

He left me and was about to ran away but I immediately stood up and took my board.

Positioned my self like a baseball pitcher..

I took a deep breath and counted in my heart.

One..

Two..

Three..

*Blaaaagggg!! *

"Bull's-eye!! Keke"

I blurted out feeling proud of what I did. 

The board hit the back of his neck that made him roll on the ground. Though scared,  I didn't waste any time and immediately rode on his back twisting his hand around.

"Move and I'll break your arm"

I coldly stated as the theif hissed in pain. 

Who wouldn't be!

Good thing I know this small trick by watching movies and it actually came in handy. 

No man would be able to endure the pain of having his arm twisted on his back.

You try if you don't believe me!

Mouh~

*********

Author's: Sorry for the late update~.

Here's a chapter for you,  hope you'll like it.

Please don't forget to comment and vote.  (●´з')♡