Well,  the results aren't out yet so I'm not yet certain which rank I will be in this 1st grade of my Middle school life.

Days after the finals,  the results of the ranking was finally posted and together with the girls,  we went there to tske a look.

Acting cool and apathetic,  I walked along them with heads held up high but deep inside me I'm freakin nervous that I can feel my heart pounding so hard that it can leave my body anytime.

The girls inserted in the middle of the crowd and made way for me by shoving those students.

Ah mouh~.

You must be kidding me.

This is way too attention seeking.

Kuku!

I smiled slightly like a sophisticated rich ojousama and walked in the middle.  If I'm wearing heels right now,  I might already have stumbled down due to nervousness.

Damn~

"Oh my~ Betti-sama,  look"

Rosé excitedly pointed my name on the 14th spot. 

Though it was lower than when I was in Primary school where I ranked 5th and to think Primary school section has only 50 students in my grade.  I sighed in relief secretly given the fact that the population of Middle school section is greater than Primary section. 

Basically, I ranked 14 out of 80 more or less students in my grade.

A smiled of victory was written all over my face but it sank just as quick when someone tapped my shoulder while grinning.

"Eh? "

I frowned and see the annoying cold face of the bird brain Lomiere-sama. 

"Idiot~"

He said and left me dumbfounded. 

"Heh? "

Oi.

You want a beating?

Oi!

Lomiere!

Come back here!!

凸(-_-)凸

I gritted my teeth trying so hard not to take off my shoes and throw it towards him.

Damn Lomiere!!

"Oh my~ Lomiere-sama came to congratulate you. Isn't that great,  Betti-sama? "

Congratulate my head!

What part of 'idiot' means congratulations haaa?!

Damn!

"How lovely. Lomiere-sama is truly sweet towards Betti-sama"

-_-#

The heck?!

What sweet!

Are you girls stupid?

It was an insult.

As clear as a diamond!

Even a 3 year old kid could tell it was an insult!

Where did your brains have gone to girls?

Ah damnit

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

*******

So my 1st grade in middle school life finally came to an end.

Cheers!!!

In the next term, I'll be on my 2nd grade keke!

How I wish I can still avoid the lead characters kuku.

And speakimg of which,  that damn Lomiere is just too much of a jerk. 

I still can't forget that time when he mocked me for ranking only 14?!

Damn him!

Okay fine!

He won!

That damn birdbrain but ranked 1st!

This setting is too unfair!

Now that I think about it,  I just realized how idiot I was getting amazed by these characters who always on the highest rank without even trying so much.  I didn't even consider those mob characters who work all day and night burning their brows out just to make it to the ranking.

And I can final
ly say I'm in the same boat as them.

Damn authors!

**********

Author's: Please don't forget to leave a comment and vote  (●´з')♡