Chapter Twenty-Seven: Pack Meet Luna Luna Meet Pack

Depuis le début

My jaw drops, and I look to Shelby. She just laughs at me and begins to ushers everyone out.

"Don't worry Logan." Anna says to be before she leave. "I'll be miserable with Amanda."

.<=:/{o0O0o}\:=>.

It is 2:48, and I still have yet to see my mate since she was taken away to go shopping. They came back an hour or so ago, but they went to the pack house. Shelby sent me a text that they took over an empty room and would be getting ready there.

I just finished getting ready here and was about to make my way to the pack house for my mate and the ceremony. We didn't have dress formally. Most people still dress nicely for these type of things. Even still, it isn't that much. Actually, I am most likely over dressed. I am in navy dress pants with a light pink button-up. I put on a navy bow tie with a sailboat print and a slim forest green blazer. However, I am wearing white high top Converse to try and make it a little more casual.

I run a hand through my hair as I opened the front door to the pack house. A few people were rushing outside to the backyard where I should be heading with my mate. I huff as I enter a hallway with bedrooms.

"Oof!" I run into Anna.

"I'm sorry!" I exclaim. "I wasn't looking where I was going."

"You're fine." She laughs. "I was day dreaming really."

"I was looking for Amanda. . ."

"Oh, of course you were! They're in the last room on the left." She looks behind her. "But you didn't hear it from me." she whispers with a smile.

I give her a wink. "I haven't seen you since this morning."

I walk down the hallway and start to inhale the scent of rain and indescribable flowers. Amanda. When I am one door away, Willow and Becca leave the room. They are laughing, but when they see me, they sober up pretty quickly.

"Hey, Logan." Willow swallows. "Amanda is-"

"-in there, and I'm going to see my mate." I state walking around them and to the door.

I open the door to be greeted by Mikena running at me.

"Hey Logi!" She beams.

She begins to giggle as I lift her up and place her on my hip. "Hey Squirt. Do you know if Amanda is in here?"

"Logan?" I hear Amanda call. She soon runs out of the bathroom, Shelby chasing after her with a can of hair spray.

"Hey! I wasn't done!" Shelby shouts.

"You put enough in my hair! I'll be fine." Amanda scolds before turning to me. "It's great to see you. It means I'm done with her pampering. Ble!"

It's then that I notice what Amanda is dressed in. They seem to have over dressed her a bit. At least we will be slightly over dressed together. She is clad in a blush colored dress with long sleeves and a skater skirt ending just past half way down her thigh. There is a little black tool hanging out from the bottom of the skirt. A black strip runs around the skirt a few inches from the bottom. Lastly, the dress has a black belt with a bow. She has on thin black tights and black Mary Jane heels with a bow on the strap. Her hair is done in two waterfall braids that I guess meet in the back. Finally, her make up is light, just enough to bring out her natural beauty.

I walk up to her and kiss her cheek. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." Amanda and Shelby say together.

I glare at Shelby. "Shouldn't you be outside by now?"

Shelby smiles sheepishly as she takes Mikena from me and walks out.