Chapter Three: What Did You Say?

A/N: Comment on anything for any reason, good, bad, random!

~Pip Pip Da Doodly Doo~

.<=:/{o0O0o}\:=>.

I am just lying here, in bed, staring at the ceiling, my alarm continuing to go off. Is it fracking annoying? Yes. Why don't I turn it off? Well, turning it off would mean that I am one step closer to getting out of bed; one step closer to going to school; one step closer to having to talk to Amanda; and ultimately, one step closer to possibly have my world crumble around me. Not much of a motivation.

"OH MY GOD!!" The world can hear Daric yell. "TURN THAT FUCKED UP NOISE OFF ALREADY LOGAN!!"

I huff and flop over to whack my alarm. Just because I don't start the day, doesn't mean it won't start. This day is going to happen with or without me. Might as well get it over with.

It is Friday. That's good. If I do get totally rejected, I won't have to face her for two days. I know that it doesn't mean I will be over her, but I will have two less painful days. That sounds nice. I'll only be in extreme pain instead of mortally wounding pain. I'll get that on Monday. Mondays suck.

Another thing about Friday, is that there are pack meetings on Friday. Not every Friday, but a lot of them. Most are planned; some are a surprise I get when I walk in the door from school. People tend to dress up for them, and I am too lazy to change clothes after school (especially if it is for a surprise meeting) so I go to school dressed up.

I put on navy blue slacks, a sky blue button up, a navy military style jacket with gold buttons, and a slim forest green tie. Of course, I slip on my glasses and head down stairs. I put on my pair of white Converse today and head into the kitchen for breakfast.

Mikena pops out from behind the island. "Daric said a bad word."

I smile at her. "He tends to do that."

"He does?" She tilts her head.

"Yeah, and he is always mad." I pick her up and rest her on my hip. "I'll give you a little life tip. Don't follow in Daric's footsteps."

She giggles. "Okay Logi."

"What me to help you with your cereal?" I ask her.

"Yeah." A smile squishes her chubby cheeks.

I set her down the island so her feet are dangling off the edge. I open the fridge and pull out some milk. I then grab two bowls, sugar, and plain Cheerio's. I pour the cereal into both bowls and add some milk next. I pull out a spoon and put two spoon-fulls into one bowl, mine. I grab another spoon and narrow my eyes playfully at Mikena.

"How much sugar do you want?" I ask her.

She holds up her little hand with her fingers spread out. "Five spoon-fulls."

"Five!" I raise my eyebrows at her. "Well," I shake my head. "Mom won't like that many. How about three?" I ask.

She crosses her arms in a pout.

"How about, I take you to the park this weekend if you have only three." I bargain with her.

She brightens up. "Oki-doki."

I put the sugar in her bowl and place it in front of a stool at the island. I help Mikena down and onto the stool with her cereal. We sit down and eat our breakfast together. It was nice, until everyone else came in (Daric slapping the back of my head when he came in), and it became a little stuffy.

I put my bowl in the dish washer and exit the kitchen, saying bye to everyone.

.<=:/{o0O0o}\:=>.