Epilogue

"Shush! I'll tell you when we get there!" Niall said in a frustrated tone.

   Niall has planned us a summer trip and he refuses to tell me where we are going. Now we are on the plane and for the next three hours I have to sit and wonder.

   "Can I have a hint?"

   "No"

   "PLEASE!"

   "Fine."

   "Yay!"

   "It has trees"

   "Niall!! That's not a hint"

   "Yes it is"

   "Whatever" I grumbled and crossed my arms.

   I stared out the window wondering where in the world the Irish lad is taking me. I feel like we have been on the plane for days! Even though it has only been a couple of hours, I'm just so anxious to get there. I love it when me and Niall have time off from tour. It gives us time to strengthen out relationship and just chill out and enjoy eachother.

   "Niall?" I whispered.

   "Yes Harold?" He groaned but kept his eyes shut.

   "I love you" I said with a cheeky grin"

   He smiled and opened his eyes. "I love you too" He leaned his head across and have me a kiss on the lips and then one on my forhead.

   I smiled again before looking out the window and noticing we have been flying over water for a while now. I just kept staring out the window not really looking at anything important just looking. I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier before I let sleep take me over.

            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "Hazza wakey wakey" I hear Niall coo and shake me a little. I groaned and turned over in my seat.

   "Haz we're here" And with that I shot up from my seat and raced towards the door. I heard him laugh from behind me and start to run with me. When I reached the open door I looked out and my mouth dropped open from shock. He rented us an island. "NIALL!" I yelled and jumped into his arms.

   "Thank you thank you thank you!" I said and gave him a quick kiss before running down the stairs onto the island. I felt like such a little kid with my big eyes just admiring the beautiful beach, but it was so pretty.

   "Harry wait for me!" I heard Niall call from behind me.

   I just kept running until I saw a huge house. It was huge! And so amazing looking. I didn't even want to go inside because I was afraid of ruining it's dècor.

   "Do you like it?" I heard Niall say before slithering his arms around my waist.

   "I don't like it" I felt him go tense. "I love it" He relaxed again and let out a chuckle.

   "Don't do that to me! Nearly gave me a heart attack!" I giggled and together we walked inside the house. It was truly breathe taking. Everything was a nice cream color and brown and it just had a homey feel to it. It smels like vanilla and cinnomon too.

   This house is heavenly. "Hazza come quick! I need you help!" I heard Niall yell frantically. I ran towards the side door and onto the deck. I didn't see him anywhere. "Niall?!" I called.

   "Down here!" I ran to the railing and gasped. There was candles in the shape of a heart. And inside the heart was four words that made my heart drop to my stomach and tears stream down my face. Will you marry me?

I squealed and ran down the step before tackling Niall in a hug. I kissed him with so much passion and love we could practically hear the sparks.

   "So is that a yes?" He said with a chuckle. I nodded and kissed him again but this one with more lust. I slipped my tounge into his mouth and tangling my fingers in his hair.

   "Maybe we should go inside" he mumbled against my lips. I nodded and we both ran inside and to our room.

*Smutty smut smut*

   I pinned him to the bed and nibbled on his neck earning a moan. I could already feel his hard on. We both slipped off our pants and shirts and started snogging intensly.

   I reached my hand down and palmed him making him sqeeze his eyes shut in pleasure and moan loudly. I smirked, pleased with the reaction and brought my thumbs to the rim of his boxers slipping them off.

   He did the same to me and I reached over grabbing the lube and sqeezing it on my fingers. As I prepped him he looked up at me "So how are we *moans* gunna tell management and our fans. They won't b-be happy. Fuck."

   " Well we obviously have to tell them but whatever happens,  happens.  Okay? Remember what we live by"

   I pulled my fingers out.

   "No regrets?"

   "No regrets."

     ~ I am so mother fucking sorry that this took so long to update! I went through a lot and have been busy and it just kept slipping my mind! I luh you doeee! Thank you for all the commenting and voting! This is most likly my last book so it's been fun :) You all are my babes! If any of you need a book idea then message me cuz I have a good ass idea but I don't feel like writing it! The struggle! ~