We meet again

*beep. beep. beep.beep* I moaned and pressed the snooze button on my alarm clock. I rolled out of bed and felt that I was wet. Seriously. Another wet dream about Niall. I showered and pulled on some baggy grey sweats, a black v-neck t-shirt, my red converse and a beanie. I looked at myself in the mirror not really satisfied on how I looked but it's not I like I had a boyfriend to impress anyway.

In my dream I did.

I skipped down stairs, this time remembering my key and left the house. As I was walking I had this strange feeling in my stomach. I felt like something was going to happen today. Weird.

I walked in the little bakery and greeted the ladies who worked there with a smile. "Good morning Harry" Barbra said. "Mornin" I said smiling at her. "Would you mind watching the store for an hour or so? Me and Mindy have an errand to run." She asked. "Of coarse I'll watch the store" I said. "God bless ya Harry" She hugged me then they left the store.

I turned on some music and started to sweep and sing along to the music.

Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too.

Why you gotta be so rude? I'm gonna marry her anyway.

Marry that girl. Marry her anyway.

Marry that girl. No.matter what you say.

Marry that girl. And we'll be a family.

Why you gotta- "Be so rude".

I turned around and saw a very amused looking Niall Horan standing behind me. "How much of that did you see?" I asked really embarrassed that my crush just heard me singing.

"Oh. All of it." He said chuckling. "Your actually a really good singer" He said smiling.

Niall James Horan thinks I'm good at singing. Stay calm. Stay calm.

"Wow. Thanks. That means a lot coming from you." I said nervously.

He leaned in close and I could feel his jacket against my finger tips. "No problem" He said winking then backing up.

Is he flirting with me? Nah. Don't be stupid.

"So. What can I get you?" I asked smiling. "Just a coffee" He answered while pulling out his wallet. "Oh this is on the house. After having you watch my mini concert it's the least I can do." I said laughing and handing him the coffee "If you insist Mr. uhhhh..." "Harry. Harry Styles" I said, putting out my hand for a hand shake. "Nice to meet you Harry Styles." He shook my hand, sending a shock through my body from his touch.

I really am obsessed.

"So if you don't mind me asking. Why are you visiting such a small town such as Holmes Chapel?" I asked still a little shaky from his touch. "My mom just moved here and I wanted to pay a surprise visit to her before I go back on tour." He stated while playing with some decorations on the display case. "How long will you be in town?" I asked while making his coffee. "Why you wanna know? Wanna take me on a date or something?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows at me. "No-No of coarse not! I was-" "Harry I'm just messing with ya! And I'll be in town for a little less than a month." He said winking at me causing me to blush.

Niall stayed in the coffee shop with me for 3 hours! But I was getting a little concerned because Barbra and Mindy still havn't returned. I was too caught up with Niall to really think about it though. "You know this feels really nice to just sit down and talk with a friend. It's been ages!" Friend? Niall James Horan just called me his friend!

"Well I'm always here! So if you ever want to talk or want a tour of our little town I would be happy to assist!" I said smiling and taking another sip of my tea. "I would love that! How about today? Yeah? When do you get off?" He jumped out of his seat and looked down at me. "Niall Horan! Are you asking me on a date?!" I ask sarcastically and smirked up at him. He was blushing and thinking of something to say.

When he saw I was looking at him a smug smirk grew across his face. "Maybe I am?" He knelt down and put his hands on my knees making me shudder. Hold it together. He is just a man. A very sexy, perfect man.

I looked down at him and took a quick glance his lips which were a pretty and so kissable shade of pink. Then looked back into his big bright eyes which were full of curiosity and anticipation waiting for my answer. "Well I don't know. I'm pretty busy. But I guess I can clear some of my schegual" I teased. His eyes went even bigger and he had a huge grin on his face. "See you around 6ish?" Niall asked me. "Sure! See you then! Later Nialler!" I said smiling and waving. "Nialler? I like that. See you Hazza!" He said back. Niall Horan just gave me a huge nickname! And we are hanging out later!

I guess my stomach was right. Something amazing did happen today. Then Barbra and Mindy arrived at the store. "Was that your boyfriend?" Barbra asked. "No! What are you talking about?!" I asked frantically as my cheeks started to get hot. "Harry you don't need to hide that stuff from us. We know your gay. And we love you regardless." She said while using one offer hands to cup my cheeks. "Thank you." I said. "Well you better go get ready for your date!" She said whole pushing me out of the store.

"It's not a date. We are just hanging out." I said while handing her my apron. She rolled her eyes and closed the door. Time to get ready for my date with Niall Horan.

That's right. I said date.

~ Hope you guys like the book so far! Even though it's still early haha. If you get bored with this book go read my completed book "Why me? Why Now?". Vote and comment ~