One Drunken Night

"Another round!" Niall yelled and slammed down his 5th empty shot glass. "Niall I think we have had enough" I was feeling very light headed because of the alcohol and we needed to be able drive home later. "Come on! Live a little!" Niall yelled. The bar tender brought two more shot glasses and we both downed them immediately. "Ya know Harry I never- I never wanted to tell you this but- your sooo hot!" Niall slurred out. He put his hand on my crouch and I just smirked at him, too intoxicated to care.

    "Niall your probably the most sexiest man alive!" I slurred back putting my lips to his neck. "Nialler I just- I just really like you" I said into his ear.

He grabbed my wrist and led me into the bathroom then locked the door. He pushed me against the wall the attacked my lips with his. The snog we are having is sloppy and full of lust and need but it was amazing either way. He started to grind on me and i let out a little moan as i felt my bulge rub against his. He slowly led his hands down to my pants and started to unzipper my jeans. "Niall. Stop. I can't do this. I can't take advantage of you like this."

   I put my hands to his chest and gave him a little push off me. I may be drunk but I still love and respect Niall too much to let him do this while he is drunk. He looked at me and he looked angry. " Why can't you do this? You just said that you liked me but now you can't even have sex with me?!" He shouted, making me take a step back, pressing my back against the wall.

   "Niall, i really like you but you're drunk and will probibly not remember any of this tomorrow. I can't have sex with you while you are drunk. It's not right. I'm sorry" I looked down at the ground trying not to look at Niall because I knew he would be angry. I saw his feet turn around and i then heard the door slam shut. Damnit Harry. You could have easily fucked him! No. Stop.

   I walked out of the bathroom and started to search for Niall because I just wanted to go back to the hotel and sleep. "UGH! Niall where are you?" I asked myself, getting upset because i couldn't find him anywhere. "Hey sexy. Wanna dance?" I turned around and saw a short girl with way too much makeup on, and clothed that barly fit her. I cringed at her aroma and appearence. "Ummm... No thank you, but have you seen my friend? Blonde hair at the top, wearing a white shirt that says monday on it." She shook her head and walked away a little angry because i refused to dance with her. I would never dance with her in one million years.

   I kept looking and looking for Niall but he was no where to be seen then i felt my phone buzz in my pocket. Hey Haz. I'm already home and I didn't know if you were ready to leave yet so I asked Paul to pick me up. Drive safe. BTW we need to talk :Niall

   What did he want to talk about? Was it about the fact that i told him i liked him. He is probibaly going to make me leave the tour. Damnit Harry! Learn to keep your mouth shut! I hopped in the car still a little tipsy from the shots but I knew i could at least drive. Then I turned on the radio and listened to music until i got the hotel to try and calm down for what Niall was about to say.

   I pulled into the parking lot and slowly made my way towards our room. I walked inside and saw Niall sitting on the couch. He looked over at me and his eyes lit up when he saw me. " Hey your home!" He said and stood up from the couch. I pulled him into a hug and we sat down on the couch in an awakwd silence. "Soo.. what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked nervously.

   He moved a little closer to me and turned his body to face mine. "I just want let you know I am almost completly sober right now. Please still answer honest. Did you mean what you said?" He looked straight into my eyes. I felt my body stiffen as the words i wanted to say refused to come out. Just tell him Harry. "I-I don't know." I lamly answered. I hate you. I know. " Harry what did you mean by you didn't want to take advantage of me?" I swollwed down the bump in my throat and took a deep breathe.

   "I didn't want you to do anything you would regret. Esspecially sense your so special to me Niall. If we were to do anything like that I would want us to be fully aware of what is happening and i would want it to be out of love." I was still shaking. I basically just admitted to Niall that i like him. Great.

   He just sat there with an expression on his face I couldn't quite read. He then looked at me and grabbed my hand. "That is probibably the sweetest thing anyone has ever said or done for me. Harry every girl i have ever dated always used me for fame and money but you. Your different. Your special. Your perfect." His words made me shiver and feel undescribable. He cupped my face with one of his hands. " Can i try something?" I just nodded knowing what was going to happen next and hoping this wasn't one of those dreams where I wake up before the best part. He started to lean his head closer and closer to me and I met him half way melting my lips with his. He suprisingly kissed me back.

   We pulled away and he just smiled. "Yep.Perfect." He said.  

                          ~ Will Niall and Harry finally get together?! Comment and Vote! #NARRY ~