Trust Me

So far it's been a week of fake dates and curiosity eating away at me. What does that folder mean? Why does he have pictures of random boys? What does that tattoo mean?

   This is so much stress. I want to talk to Niall about it but i'm afraid he will get mad that I looked through his things. The last thing I want to do is get Niall mad.

   "Haz? You okay?" Niall snapped his fingers in front of my face causing me to flinch and shake my head to wake up from my day dream. "Wha-? Yeah. I'm fine. Just thinking" I said. He raised an eyebrow at me and stared. "Thinking about what?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders "Just things. Nothing important."

   He scooped me up in his arms and placed me on his lap. "Harry you know you can tell me anything right?" He murmered into my neck before kissing it. I nodded and fell back into a trance. This one full of lust from Niall kissing my neck. He has that effect on me.

   He turned my body again so my legs were wrapped around his waist and my face was towards his, still sitting on his lap. "Baby, I don't want you to be scared of me. I promise I will never physically hurt you again. Now please tell me what's wrong." Niall sternly said.

   I lowered my head and figited with my fingers thinking about whether or not I should tell him. I could easily make up a lie but I should be able to trust Niall. He's my boyfriend.

   "Okay. So rememeber how last week you went to go see Simon?" He nodded. "Well I got bored after a while and decided to start playing some music. I was jumping on the bed singing along but when I jumped off the bed I slipped and fell. I knocked over a couple of boxes" At this moment his eyes went wide and his muscled got tense but I continued.

   "Anyways so while I was cleaning up the things that feel out I came across a folder that said "Sinfil" on it. So I opened it and found birth certificates and picturs of three different men. It's been bothering me ever sense. Can you please tell me what that folder is? And who those people are."

   His eyes were unreadable. I couldn't tell if he was mad, or sad, or anything. He shook his head and pushed me off his lap before standing up. He started pacing back and forth next to the couch and brought his fingers up to his lips. "I can't belive this" He practically whispered.

   I just sat there watching him, still trying to figure out his mood. "A-are you mad?" I squeaked out. He shook his head. "Oh go-" "I'm not mad." He said cutting me off. " I'm furious! Who the fuck gave you the right to look through my stuff?!" He yelled.

   I sank back into the couch biting my lip to hold back the tears. "N-no one did." I answered back. "Why the hell would you do it?! That is my personal property! You can't just look thorugh my things!" He shouted.

   He shook his head again and started to pace, playing with his lip between his fingers. "I think you should go" He said. "Bu-" "NOW!" He yelled. I slowly got up off the couch and made my way towards the door. I looked back at Niall " I thought you said you would never hurt me again." I bravley spoke up.

   "I said physically hurt." He snapped back before pointing to the door.

   I closed the door behind me, then leaned against it and started to sob. I should have never told him. This is all my fault.

                   Niall's POV

   I can't belive the nerve of Harry! He looked through my private personal things! He deserved to be kicked out. Even though it killed me to see his hurt face when I told him to leave I couldn't let him stay here. My anger would have got the best of me and I would have hit him.

   I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I ever hit Harry again.

   No one knows about that folder. And no one can ever know. It's too personal. No one understands except for me. As much of a burden it is to carry I can't tell anyone, Not even Harry.

   I sat on the couch for a minuted listening to Harry's quiet sobs outside the door and dibated whether or not I should let him back in. I decided against it and went into our- My bedroom. Then i relized Harry has no place to stay.

   I called the front desk and told them to book a room for Harry. Then i decided to turn on a film and try to fall asleep. This is too much stress right now. The last thing I want to think about is my dad right now.

   I stripped into my boxers and look into the mirror. I rolled up my boxers on my right leg reveiling the tattoo on my thigh and sighed. "Your distgusting." I say to myself before hopping into bed and closing my eyes before slowly drifting off to sleep.

           ~ Kind of a short chapter but hey! At least I updated! Comment and Vote what you think so far!~