Love at first sight

"You can do it Harry" Niall comforted me. "I'm scared..." I admitted. His eyes were filled with compassion but his lips still held a smile

   "I'm right here for you. Just call her" he held out the phone and I shakily grabbed it.

   I dialed the number and my heart stopped when I heard the ringing stop and my mothers voice answer with a quiet "hello?"

   "H-hey mom" I answered back. "Oh Harry! How are ya? Me and your father miss you!" She sounded excited over the phone which made this even harder.

   "Yeah I'm great. Tour is amazing. I actually called about something else though."

   "And what was that love?"

   "Well mom, you know I love you dearly and I never wanted to hurt you or disappoint you."

   "Harra! Stop ramblin! Tell me why you called" She ordered.

   I let out a shaky breathe. "Mom, I'm- I'm gay."

   There was a piercing silence for about two minutes, Niall just standing there awkwardly.

   "Mum?" I called out into the phone.

   "Harry as upset as this news makes me. I still love you to bits. How long have you kept this from us?"

   I bit my lip. " Since the beginning of high school." I admitted.

   "That long?! Harry you should have just talked to us about it! I'm your mother! I'm always going to love you regardless of your decisions. Are you dating that Niall fellow?" She asked me.

   I nodded then remembered she couldn't see me. "Yes mom. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I was scared."

   "It alright. Well I wish you two the best of luck! Goodbye! Love you" She chirped.

   "Bye mum. I love you too." I said before hanging up the phone.

   I turned around and looked at Niall who was waiting anxiously for an answer. I smiled and nodded letting him know she is fine. He jumped and clapped his hands together before pulled me intro a hug and kissing me a million times.

   I bubbled out a laugh and kissed him back. "Now that our parents know, I can meet your family and you can meet mine" he excitedly said.

   I grinned at him. This is the next step in our lives together. I hugged him again. "I love you" I mumbled against his neck before leaving a trail of kisses around his collar bone. "I love you too. So much." He answered back.

   "I'll never get tired of hearing you say that" I said lifting my head to look into his eyes. The eyes I fell in love with the day he walked into the bakery. I loved him before that but the day I met him, I all of a sudden knew what true love was.

   Then I remembered the question I asked myself that day. "Niall I know this is a kind of off topic question but if you were going to Nandos the day you walked into the bakery, why did you come in and get food?" I asked him.

   His cheeks flushed and he bit his lip. He drives my hormones crazy when he does that. " Well I was sitting outside with my friend Julian when I saw you walk inside the bakery. I don't have a clue why but I felt the need to talk to you. You looked so innocent and just perfect. So I told Julian that was gunna use the lou in the bakery and that he could go to nandos and I'll meet him there. When I walked inside the store and my eyes met yours I was already in too deep. I knew from that moment I had to make you mine. I didn't know how but I knew I couldn't let you go"

   My heart skipped a beat. Niall loved me since the first time he saw me.

   I cupped his face in my hands. "I guess it was love at first sight for the both of us." Then I kissed him passionately. I love the way our lips fit like a puzzle piece. Like our lips were made for eachother's.

   I put my hands on the back of his thighs making him jump onto my waist and carried him into our bedroom.

   I kicked the door shut. And leaned down and put Niall's back against the bed, never disconnecting our lips.

   **SMUT! LOOK AWAY! I DON'T WANT TO CORRUPT YOUR BRAINS!! (YET)**

   The kiss grew deeper and more intense as our tounges fought for dominance. I felt Niall growing bulge against my leg and slipped off his shirt and his pants. "Hey no fair. Take your clothes off too!" He ordered. I laughed and quickly took off my shirt and shimmied off my skinny jeans, almost falling over.

   Then I layed back down on top of Niall, I love the feeling of his warm soft skin against mine. I felt myself grow too and I started to grind against him, rubbing our throbbing erections together. He groaned loudly and then brought my hands down to the rim of his boxers and slipped them off.

   I reached over to the bed side table to grab a condom but Niall stopped me. "No I want to feel you cum inside me" he growled in a sexy way. My eyes widened and I nodded before turning Niall over and slowing putting myself in him. "Damnit harry faster" he hissed. I thrusted faster as I began to hit his prostate. I saw tears run down his cheeks and I stopped. "Niall are you sure you don't want me to bottom?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Just keep going" I sighed and trusted harder. Expertly hitting his prostate I was getting that feeling in my stomach. I took Niall into my hand and pumped him. "N-Niall I'm gunna-"

   "No, wait for me" he moaned. I pumped faster trying not to cum yet. I heard Niall moan loudly as I pumped and trusted faster. I let go as soon as I saw Niall knees get shaky and felt him release.

     ** Okay! All done! You may now continue reading!**

   I layed down next to him, kissing all the way up his arm. " I'm glad it was you." I softly said before cuddling up to him. "That what was me?" He asked. "I'm glad my first time was with you. Do you remember that night? It was the day I took you out on our first date." He grinned and bit his lip. Come on Niall! We just finished! Don't start me up again!

   "How could I forget? It wasn't necessarily my first time, but it was my first time with you. And my first time with a guy" He admitted. I smiled and kissed him.

   We both slipped on some new boxers and sweats before throwing the sheets in the wash and making something to eat.

   I hope this never ends. I can't imagine myself with any other guy but Niall. He is my other half, my rock. We were meant to be.

   "Niall?" I called out. "Yeah babe?" He answered. "Do you think we will be together forever? I know it's a lot to ask but I love you so much I'm pretty sure it's not normal. I can't imagine myself with anyone but you." He grinned and kissed me. "Forever and always baby. Love like this comes once in a lifetime. Who am I to end it?" My heart fluttered at his words. I'm in way too deep to ever move on. I hope this doesn't bite me in the ass. I hope for once in my life, I can be happy. Genuinely happy.

    ~ I finally updated!! Sorry it took me forever! Writers block hit me like a bitch! Anywhore, comment and vote!♥ ~