Dinner Disaster

Even though it's only been a day sense I last saw Louis, he hasn't left my mind.

His touch. His breathe against my lips. Everything.

I still love Niall. I love him more than anything but something about Louis' confidence, and the way he teased me just left me begging for more.

"Babe!" I heard Niall yell.

" Yeah?" I twisted around to face him and he had a worried look on his face. "I called you three times. You alright? You want to talk?"

Was I really that lost in thought?

"No, I'm fine! Really, just stared off a bit. I'm sorry. What did you need" he shrugged it off and I let out a slight sigh of relief.

" Can you erm... help?" He held up his tie which was awfully tied together. I chuckled and pulled his tie towards me and fixed it.

"There. You look perfect love" then I pressed a soft kiss against his lips. I felt him smile into my kiss and he brought his hands to my hips. He broke apart the kiss and smiled even more.

"Ya know. This is big for me. I have never brought anyone to meet my family before." He gushed.

A wave of guilt hit me but I put a smile on for him. "Well I'm glad to be the first" I shamefully whispered.

Harry. What the fuck are you doing?

I feel terrible. I mean I technically I didn't cheat but, I just feel awful.

"Well we better go!" He chirped and grabbed my hand.

Great. A night full of Louis.

-----------------------------------

We pulled up to the familiar restaurant and as much as I wanted to puke because of how anxious I am, I couldn't help but smile because of the memories.

"Hello. Table for two?" A lady with long brown hair asked. She was pretty but couldn't be more than 16. Though I could tell she knew us by the way her eyes lit up the second she saw me.

"Oh we are actually meeting a party here."

"Oh! Are you two here for Bob Horan? He said a couple was meeting him here."

"Oh. Erm... they are coming later. We are just mates"

She nodded and smirked "Right this way" She said while grabbing two menus and leading us to the back room.

"James! Harry! Glad you could make it!" Bobby exclaimed. I have never seen a genuine smile in his face and it is actually quite nice to see.

"It's niall." I heard niall grumble under his breathe. I grabbed his hand and gave him a reassuring smile but then remembered the waitress was still in the room.

I whipped my hand away and bit my lip nervously, hoping she didn't see.

Luckily she was too caught up on making the table perfect for us to see.

"We've got to be more careful" I whispered.

We sat down, me of coarse having no choice but to sit next to Louis. I saw him smirk from the corner of my eye and felt my cheeks burn.

Fuck.

I grabbed my menu and Niall's hand under the table and tried to make time fly by and get out of here.

Then I felt Louis slim fingers glide up and down my thigh making me flinch.

"Harry? You okay lad?" Zayn asked from across the table.

"Mhm just uhh... gotta wee" I said while awkwardly standing up and bolting towards the bathroom.

What the fuck is wrong with him?! Niall is his brother! Why would he do this to niall?! And me!

I splashed some water over my face trying to calm down and I heard the door shut.

Please be Niall. Please be Niall.

I slowly raised my head and of coarse, there stood none other than Louis with a proud smirk on his face.

"W-what do you want?!" I finally asked him. He just hummed and led his fingers up and down my arm in a seductive way.

I pushed his hands off my and bravely lressed him against the wall.

"Oh. You like it rough?" He asked. I just tightened my grip on him and scowled.

"What the hell is your problem?! Niall is your brother!"

He didn't even flinch at my out burst. He just bit his lip and stared at me.

"I know you want me" he cooed.

"N-no. I love Niall" I stated.

"You can't stop thinking about me can you? You want to feel my lips arou-"

"Enough! Stop trying t-" then he crashed his lips into mine.

Harry pull away!! Pull away!

But I couldn't. I was both shocked and amazed. No stop!

"Stop!" I shoved myself off him. "I love Niall! Not you!" I grabbed the door handle and left but before the door completely shut I heard Louis say "mission complete".

~ H-h-h-h-holy shit!!! That's right bitches I mixed Narry and Larry! I live that rebel life! Comment and vote! Sorry it's been a while:$ ~