James?

It's him. The tan boy from the photo's. I looked behind him only to find the other two boys from the photo's too. "What the hell are you looking at?!" The tan boy asked me. "Y-your the three boys from the photo's. Zayn, Liam and Louis" I spoke softly. Thier eyes widened.

   "What photo's" A man in the back with a light beard and messy hair said. "I found some old photo's in a box. They were pictures of you three and Niall and another older man who I am assuming is holding Niall captive right now." I rambled. They all exchanged looks.

   The tan boy let me go and put out his hand. "I'm Zayn." He said. His eyes were no longer filled with evil but they were soft. As well as the other two men. A tall man with a thicker beard and short hair put his hand out as well. "I'm Liam" I shook his hand and gave a quick smile which he returned.

   "And lastly I'm Louis" I shook his hand and again smiled. "Dad!" Zayn yelled rushing out of the room.

   So they are brothers? Why didn't Niall tell me?

   The three boys walked out of the room and made a hand motion for me to follow. "Yeah Zayn? Did you tie up that boy yet?" He turned around and I made eye contact with Niall who was now tied up and gagged. His eyes went wide with confusion and hurt.

   "DAD! What the fuck! You didn't tell us we were doing this to James?!" Liam shouted. All three of them looked angry. Who the fuck is james? "I knew you woulnd't come if you knew who it was." He mumbled.

   "Untie him." Louis ordered. Bob's eyes went wide and then he looked pist. "Who gave you the fucking right to order me around?! I'm in charge here! You do what I say when I say it! No questions asked! We are a gang not a fucking Democracy!" He shouted back at them.

   They all looked at Niall sympatheticlly as if to say "I'm sorry" Before turning around and grabbing my arms. They tied me down next to Niall and gagged me.

   "Thought you were being sneaky huh? Thought you could run away?" Bob asked looking at Niall. Niall stayed quiet making eye contact with him although both of their eyes filled with hate.

   "You knew the consequences yet you still tried to get away! How could you James?! You ran away from home! From the brotherhood!" He banged his fist on the side of the counter making all of us flinch.

   "mmmmm...mmm....mmmm...mmmm" Niall tried to speak. "Take off the gag" Bob instructed.

   "As I was saying. This isn't a brotherhood. You forced us! All of us! We didn't want this! You did! Always you!" Niall spat back.

   Is James like a nickname or..? Am I missing something?

   "I let you be famous. I let you live your dreams. And this is how you repay me! By calling me and letting me know your leaving!" Bob yelled. He then glared at me. "For this worthless piece of shit" He spat at me.

   "DON'T YOU EVER TALK THAT WAY ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND AGAIN! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS WORTHLESS! HE HAS CARED ABOUT ME MORE IN A YEAR THAN YOU HAVE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!" Niall practically screamed.

   Me, Zayn, Louis, and Liam all stood there in an uncomfterable silence as Niall and Bob shouted back and forth. I made eye contact with Liam and moved my head letting him know I wanted him to come here.

   He walked over to me and undid my gag. "What?" He asked me trying to sound harsh but eyes full of sympathy.

   "Oh sorry I was just wondering why you keep calling Niall James?" His eyes then turned into curiosity as if I should know. "He never told you?" I shook my head. "Told me what?"