Midnight Memories

Ugh! Come on! It's only been two hours!

    I was just sitting in my couch watching spongebob and every once and a while I would stare at the clock. Why can't you move faster? I questioned it in my head. Wow. I'm talking to a clock. Harry. Get some friends.

    Should I show up a little late? Or maybe a little early so he knows I care. I kept contemplating on my arrival so much that I didn't realize it was 11:58. My eyes wondered to the clock and I stood up off the couch and left the house. It was pretty chilly.outside to be honest and I'm starting to wish I wore a heavier coat. Maybe Niall will keep me warm. "Shut up Harry!" I mumbled to myself. I really annoy myself sometimes.

    I slowly made my way to the park,  deciding to go with my plan of being fashionably late. Harry your so lame. I know.

    I approached the park, my heart banging against my chest. I was grazing my eyes over the park until I saw a blonde quiff sitting on a park bench. I smiled. This is it Harry.

    "Hey" I said with a goofy smile on my face. He turned around and smiled. I could see his gorgeous blue eyes even in the dark. "Oh hey Haz! I was beginning to think you wouldn't come" he shyly said then scratched the back of his neck. Awe!

    "Well here I am" I awkwardly stated. "So I bet your wondering why your here" He chuckled after and I just nodded. "Well my manager was talking to me about me needing an opening act." Where is he going with this? Just ask me out already! "We kept talking about people and then I remembered hearing you sing earlier." He looked up at me and his eyes went wide. I then started to realize what he was going to ask me. "Harry do you want to come on tour with me?" My heart stopped. Me? Sing? In front of thousands of people? HAHA. Funny. "I-I....uhh.. Niall I... I'm really not that good..." I nervously played with the strings on my sweat shirt and bit my lip. "Please Harry! It will be so much fun! Just two mates traveling the world! And from what I have heard your singing is amazing!" He pouted his lips and bat his eyelashes. "Pwease Hawwy. For me" Why did he have to be so fucking adorable?!

    "Niall I- I don't know..." I bit my lip again, then thought about me and Niall traveling the world together. DAMNIT HARRY! JUST DO IT!  A smile crept on my face as I looked at Niall still doing his puppy face. "Alright. I'll do it." A huge smile grew on his face "Yay!" He yelled and then jumped into my arms. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him back, giggling at his excitement. We pulled away and we both sent eachother a smile. "I really like your smile Harry" Niall said and poked my dimple. "Why thank you Mr.Horan" I cheekily grinned at him.

    "So when do we leave?" I asked him, suddenly realizing I was actually going on tour with Niall Horan. This is all a dream. Right? Wrong. "About a month. You should probably clear it with your folks before though" He chuckled and I let out a little laugh with him. "Yeah that's probably a good idea." I sighed as I looked up at the stars then shivering. "Chilly night yeah?" I said still looking at the stars. "Are you cold? Do you want my jacket?" It's Niall Horan's jacket! Say yes! "Oh no I'm fine" Idiot. "No I insist!" He took off his jacket and drapped it over my shoulders. Cute boyfriend moment. Damnit Niall!

    Although I acted cool on the outside, on the inside I was doing back flips and flipping tables! I'm wearing Niall fucking Horan's jacket and I'm going on tour with him! Could life get better? "Ya know. I actually really like hanging with you Harry. Your not annoying like most people are to me. Always asking for pictures and autographs and even money!" I smirked at his comment because I am secretly fan-girling inside. "Don't get me wrong! I love my fans! I would be nothing without them but sometimes it's nice to just walk around and do whatever I want without being bombarded with fans." I nodded understanding what he was saying and picturing myself in that situation.

    Damn. Going on tour is really going to change my life. " Well I like being around you too Niall. Your a great lad!" He smiled at me which made me smile. "I still don't understand." He stated. I gave him a confused look and tilted my head a little "Understand what?" I asked. "How your still single." I could feel my cheeks start to burn. Then he grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers again, sending a tingling feeling all through my body.

    I just held his hand back and smiled down at our hands as he rubbed small circles with his thumb. I then looked back at the stars and from the corner of my eye I caught Niall staring at me. This tour is going to be amazing.

        ---------------------------------

    "Harry?" Niall asked as we approached my house. "Yeah?" I asked turning my body to face his. "Can I have your number so we can ya know... keep in touch?" I smiled and nodded exchanging phones with him. After we exchanged numbers a thought ran through my head. "Niall if you knew this before we hung out. Why didn't you just tell me then?" I asked. "I needed an excuse to see you again." He smirked at my face as my eyes went wide and cheeks turned pink. He leaning up and kissed my cheek. "Night Haz" He said before walking away. "Wait! Niall! Your coat!" I yelled. "Give it back next time you see me!" He answered back. I shrugged and went inside.

   I would be lieing if I said I didn't sleep with the jacket that night. It smelt like Niall. My new favorite scent.

        ~ I hope y'all are liking my story so far! Comment and Vote! I love you all! ~