Dinner Disaster (part 2)

I sat back down next to Niall trying to figure out what the fuck just happened!

   Mission accomplished?

   What does that even mean?!

   Was I just a bet? Challenge? Goal? Who was he even talking to?

   Then speak of the devil, he walks back into the room with a smug smirk on his face that I would like to punch off him.

   Luckily for the next half hour or so, dinner went pretty good. Niall caught up with his family and Louis kept his grubby hands to himself.

   "Anyways to Harry. Why don't you tell us a little about yourself?" Bobby asked me. I slightly blushed when I felt everyones eyes on me.

   "Well I'm 20 years old. I have a sister named Gemma and a mom named Anne and a dad named Desmond. They aren't married anymore so I don't see him very much. My mom re-married though. His name is Robin. Umm..-"

   "No, no. I mean who are you. What makes you worthy enough to date my son."

   I stayed quiet for a second thinking of the right thing to say.

   "Sir, to everyone else in my life i'm a screw up. Before I met Niall I had a low profit job, no car, and I lived with my parents still but to Niall I'm a perfect human being. And to have the man I love look at me that way pushes me to try my hardest at being the perfection he sees me as. I deserve your son because I have never looked at someone before and thought how can I make them smile today? How can I make him be the happiest he can be? How can I show my love for him today? Even with Niall's past I have learned to love him more than anything. And I will never stop thinking of Niall the way he thinks of me. We love and trust eachother and that is why I deserve him in my life just as much as he deserves me in his."

   When I finished what I was saying I saw a tear slip down Niall's cheek and everyone looked beyond satisfied with my answer except, Bobby. He was smiling but something in his eyes told me he wasn't convinced.

   Niall kissed me with a giant smile And we whispered a few I love you's. But the look that bobby has in his face is still bothered me

   What else could I do to convince him?

   I glanced at Louis, noticing he hasn't pulled anything on me in a while. Not that I'm complaining.

   Louis was looking at bobby like he was waiting for something.

   I secretly watched until I saw bobby give Louis a slight nod and Louis face grew a smirk.

   Then I felt Louis' fingers trial my thigh and lead to my bum. He squeezed it slightly and I jumped in my seat.

   Louis pulled his hand back and chuckled as everyone stared at me.

   "Sorry my uhh... leg fell asleep" I lied. Then I awkwardly banged my leg on the floor pretending to try and wake it up. Everyone just rolled their eyes and went back to thier conversations.

   I looked between Bobby and Louis as they gave eachother smiles of approval.

   Then everything clicked.

   Louis is under Bobby's orders.

        ~ I'm sorry for the shit update!! I promise I'll make it up to you next chapter! I love you though♥ Comment and Vote babes!! ~