Date Night

Table set. Candles lit. Music Ready. This needs to be absolutly perfect. I looked over the room and nodded, proud of what i have accomplished. I booked the whole restaruant for tonight so me and Niall wouldn't get mobbed by people or caught by paparazzi.

   "Is the food ready?" I asked Jim. He is the chef who works here. Nice guy. Amazing chef. "Yes Mr.Styles, eveything is made to perfection. Just like you asked!" I smiled and my mouth watered just looking at all the delicouse food he had prepared for us. "Thank you so much, and hey call me Harry." He nodded and pushed the catering cart over to our table and uncovered all the food.

   Now all that is missing is my actual date. I looked at my phone checking the time and realized it was only 1:45. I always finish way to early. It's better than being ready too late.

   I just sat there awkwardly for 20 minutes trying to make small talk with Jim and kept eyeing the food wishing i could eat it right now. I havn't  really eaten anything today so i'm quite starved. Then I heard the door open and shut.

   I turned around and saw Niall standing looking absolutly perfect. His perfectly quiffed hair and freshly shaved face showing off his perfect jaw-line. He had a light blue dress shirt with a black tie and black skinny jeans fitting perfectly around his sexy bum. He just looked stunning. How did i get so lucky?

   I could tell he was checking me out too by the way his eyes lit up and were scanning my entire body. From the look on his face I could tell he liked what he saw. "Shall we?" I asked offering out my arm to him. He nodded and linked arms with me.

   I pulled out a chair for him to sit in and he quickly kissed my cheek before sitting down. I sat down across from his, nervous as ever, but hiding it well. "Haz this is beautiful" His eyes were scanning the room and he had an adorable smile on his face as he explored the place. He looked so cute, like a kid in a candy shop. "It gets better" I stated before clapping my hands together.

   Just like I planned Jim came out with the food and violens started to play setting the mood. He was over joyed at the sight of all the food Jim had made for us. "What are you waiting for? Dig in!" He immediately jumped up and ran over to the catering table grabbing as much as he could fit on his plate. Good thing I told Jim to make extra.

            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     'Uhhhh..." I groaned rubbing my belly. "I'm so full" I moaned. Niall was still eating! Damn. That boy can sure put it away. He has such a nice body but yet he eats more than half of America could consume in a year.

   "Okay i think i'm all done" He said while throwing his fork down on his plate like he just won something. "Niall how the hell do you stay so fit?! You eat like a horse!" I said laughing. He shurgged and leaned across the table to give me a kiss. I smiled into the kiss and i could taste the lingering food on his lips.

   "You ready to leave?" I asked him. He nodded and we grabbed our coats thanking Jim for everything and left Allora's.

   "We should eat there more often" Niall said letting out a satisfied sigh. " Deffinently! Did you like our first date babe? I worked really hard to make sure it was perfect" I said biting my lip nervously. "Harry it was incredible! Thank you so much baby" He leaned towards me cupping my face and giving me a long passionate kiss.

   I wrapped my arms around his slim waist and pulled his hips towards me. His chest leaned against mine as I tilted my head to deepen the kiss. His tounge trailed my bottom lip asking for entrance and of coarse I opened my mouth pushing my tounge against his. He let out a moan into my mouth and I smiled, proud of his action.

   We both pulled away, gasping for air. "Was that desert?" He asked with a smirk. "Babe, were just getting started" His eyes then filled with lust and I led him to the car giving his bum a squeeze before he hopped inside.

                            Maybe tonight my fantisy will become my reality.

        ~ Harry gonna get lucky! HAHA! Score! Comment and Vote! ~