They can't know

"No!" I yelled. "Now everyone is going to judge us! And hate us! And-and" "Harry please calm down!" Niall put both of his hands on my shoulders which did relax me a little. He looked into my eyes waiting for me to relax and then he started to speak.

   "Listen to me. We will just saying it photo shopped and that it never happened. The paps didn't post it, a fan walking by did so we will just tell everyone it's" "Photoshopped" I finsihed for him. "Exactly babe. Dont worry" He kissed my forhead then we heard his phone ring. He dug through his pockets until he found it and answered it. "Hello? No! Of coarse not! Alright. Fine. See you in a jif" He hung up the phone and looked annoyed.

   "We have to go meet up with managment about the whole kissing thing" We both let out an annoyed sigh and began to grab out shoes and coats. Me, of coarse helping Niall because of the pain. Still feel so guilty.

   When we arrived, as usual we get greeted by kiss-ass wokers who have nothing better to do than be our servants for rewards. Been dealing with a lot of those latly. Then we approached the office. I was absolutly terrified to go in there and face them but I was holding all of it inside because from these past few months I have learned that fear gets in the way of your dreams and right now, Niall is my dream.

   "Good afternoon boys. Please take a seat" Simon said. We sat down in the surprising comfterable chairs, Niall trying to act as normal as possible, and just sat quietly waiting for them to ask us what the picture is. Me and Niall practiced what we are going to say in the car so were ready. "So as you both know a certain photo of you and Mr.styles kissing was leaked. Care to explain?" He narrowed his eyes at me and I shifted uncomfterably in my chair.

   "Simon. Seriously?! Come on! Me? Kissing a guy?! I could have any girl I want and you think I chose guys?!" Okay. Yup. That stung a little. "Y-Yeah it was just a photoshopped picture a fan made of us. They do that ya know. Plus me and Niall never went to Allora so this is obveously fake." I finally stated. He leaned against his desk and crossed his arms moving his eyes back and forth between us.

   "I believe you. But just in case, I'm setting you both up with beards." "beards?" I asked looking at Niall with confusion. "They are girls we pretend to date for publicitiy reasons, or in this case to make people forget about that edit." I nodded and then cringed at the thought of Niall with another girl. It pissed me off.

   "Alright we will call you and let you know who you both will be set up with. You're free to go" I got up and stomped out of the building. Niall ran up behind me calling my name. "Haz! Hazza! Are you alright?!" He finally caught up to me and turned my around to face him.

   "NO! I'm not alright!" I snapped. He flinched when I yelled at him and he dropped his arms from mine. I regret yelling now. "I can't stand the thought of you with someone else. I'm sorry I shouted at you. im just really pist off." He nodded and smirked at me. "Think this is funny?" I said still really pist off. "Ya know your pretty sexy when your angry." I rolled my eyes and got in the car and heard Niall let out an adorable chuckle before hopping in the drivers seat.

            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                               *THE NEXT DAY*

   "Harry! Can you come here for a minute!" Niall yelled form the living room. I Jogged into the living room wearing nothing but a towel seeing how i just got out of the towel. He turned around and immediately his eyes wondered my body. He bit his lip and walked over to me putting his hands on my hips still looking over every inch of exposed skin. "Damn. This is going to be harder than I thought" He said laying a kiss on my lips. I pulled away and bit my lip smiling. "So what did you need?" I asked remembering why I was even in here.

   "Oh yeah. Well Simon called and said that my beard will be Ashley Tisdale and yours will be Vanessa Anne Huchens. My first date is on Thursday and yours is Tomorrow." He said. My face went pale. I don't think I can handle this. Seeing Niall with another girl is litterally going to kill me inside. "God i hate mondays." I said before walking back into our room and getting changed.

   As i began to pull up my boxers i felt strong arms wrap around me pulling my body up straight. I turned around and found Niall looking into my eyes intensly before slowly gliding his hands to the rim of my boxers.

                       *LOOK AWAY! I REPEAT! LOOK AWAY!*

     He smirked down at my waiste before slowly pulling my boxers down and getting on his knees. "N-Niall?" I squeeked out. "No don't speak. just enjoy." I just did what was told before he completely pulled them down. He grabbed my length and slowly started to pump. I moan in pleasure and started to get an even bigger erection.

   "I need to remind you who you belong to Harry" He whispered in my ear sending shivers diwn ny spine before kneeling back down and take me into his mouth. "F-Faster" I moaned. He pulled his mouth off and looked up at me. "Now Harry what did I say about talking?" I whimpered. "Niall. Please." "NO! No talking." I just rolled my eyes and nodded and then he went back to do what he was doing. And damn did he do it good.

                         *OKAY! ALL DONE! AND FOR THE PEOPLE WHO READ IT I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH DETAIL TO PUT SO I'M SCARED IF I MAKE IT TOO GRAFFIC IT WILL BE WEIRD HAHA*

    After Niall and I had our little session we decided to sit and clear our thoughts by watching a film. Half way into the film Niall looked over at me. "Haz?" He asked in more of a raspy voice. I could tell he was tired. "Yeah babe?" I answered but not looking at him, i just kept watching  the movie.

   "Will you ever be ready to come out?" His words made my heart stop. I looked over at him, and curiosity filled his giant blue eyes. I really needed to think about that. Would i be willing to share my secret to the world? For Niall.

   "My own parents don't even know i'm gay." His eyes dropped, knowing what my answer was going to be. "But for you" I continued. "I would tell the whole world at once." I said with a smile. And I meant every word.

                               ~ Hope you guys are loving the book so far! Comment and Vote!~