You passed.

"Hello. Hi. How are you? You look great! Hello." I sat there at the door greeting everyone who came in. Even though it was quite boring greeting everyone, I was anxious to just have fun with friends and family.

   And for Niall to catch Louis.

   "Finally" I breathed out as the last person approached the door.

   Well not everyone.

   Right as I was closing the door a very unwanted guest arrived. "Hello Harry!" Bobby greeted me with a fake smile. The other three walked by saying their hello's and Louis was last. "Happy birthday Harry" Louis cooed.

   I cringed while glaring at him. "Thanks." I mumbled.

   It's okay Harry. Just breathe. It will all be over soon.

   I closed the door letting out the big breathe I took and joined Niall at our table. The chiefs came out and served everyone thier appetizers which was just a simple salad and the room was filled with sound of people voices and a light music in the backround.

   After dinner was served I thought the plan over and over in my head, making sure there wasn't any kinks to it. Everything seems like it will work out.

   Just like I had planned Niall stood up and tapped his wine glass with his spoon a few times to make everyone go silent.

   "Hello everyone! And thank you for coming to Harry's 21st birthday! I just wanted to say a few quick words and anyone else who would like to say something as well is welcome to."

   Niall kept saying his speech which I knew was probably cute and adorable and I would be listening right now if it wasn't for the fact that I was too focused on the plan.

   After Niall gave his speech, a couple more people went up and said a few nice things and when that all finally ended I knew it was time to start my mission.

   "Niall i'm going to go to upstairs and just look around a little. It's a really nice place." I said. And just like I planned he said "Want me to come with you?"

   "No. Well not now at least. I have something planned. Come up to the third floor in about 15 minutes" I said then gave him a quick kiss and walked away. I looked around the room desperate to find Louis. When I found him, just like I planned he was already looking at me.

   Okay Harry. Turn on your flirt.

   I winked at him and gave him my "sexy smirk" as Niall would say then hit the elevator button. Before the door closed just like I planned, Louis stuck his hand unbetween the doors and hopped inside the elevator with me.

   "Oh hello" I said casually. "What was that?" He asked. "What was what?" I said pretending to not know what he was talking about.

   "That little wink and smirk thing. What ever it was" He grabbed my hips and pressed me against the elevator wall. "It drove me crazy" He whispered in a husky voice.

   This all felt really wrong. For Niall. For Niall.

   "Did it?" I sqeaked out. Then coughed trying to sound flirty again. "Did it?" I repeated.

   He nodded. "Say you want me baby. And i'm all yours." He cooed in my ear. I shivered not because I was turned on, but because it scared me and sort of grossed me out.

   The doors opened and I slipped out of Louis grip. I took a deep breathe and pressed the button that said "Close doors" I turned back aorund and Louis was smiling and his eyes were full of lust.

   He grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. "So you do want me" He whispered. I didn't answer. I just stood there. He grabbed my hand and brought it up to his mouth.

   He looked up at me, making eye contact and started to suck on my finger.

   He pulled his mouth off with a "pop" then shoved me against  the wall but not any wall. The wall with all the buttons on it, just like I had planned.

   He brought his lips up to mine and started to kiss me. I really didn't like louis' lips. His were small and thin and rough on mine. Nothing like Niall's. Niall's were warm and full and soft but could be rough when they wanted to. Louis' lips didn't fit like Niall's and I didn't like that at all.

   I brought one of my hands behind my back and pressed the button that had a number one on it.

   I was praying that Louis didn't feel the elevator move because then my whole plan would be ruined.

   Luckily he didn't because just like I had planned I hear the doors ding and when Louis tried to pull away I held his coat and yelled "Louis get off me!" I then let go and looked behind Louis and just like I had planned, Niall stood there looking pissed off as ever.

   "N-Niall I... It's not what it loo-"

   "Shut the fuck up Louis! What are you doing?!?!" He yelled. I smirked and then stood next to Niall.

   I gave Louis the most jack ass smile I could form and his eyes shot open with realzation.

   "You! You planned this?!" He accused me. "Don't talk to my boyfriend! Ever! I never want to see you again Louis! I mean it! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS" He screamed the last part and now everyone was looking over at the elevator.

   Louis looked at me and he smiled. "Congradulations. You passesd." He said. I looked at Niall who looked just as confused as I was. "What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

   "I think I can explain." Bobby said from behind us. We all turned towards him then stepped out of the elevator. "You see, Niall is 1\4 of my whole world. These boys mean everything to me and I just need to make sure that any person who wants to date these boys needs to be just as perfect as they are. So sense Louis is my only other gay kid I decided to put you to the test and see if you're good enough to date my boy. By the way you talked about Niall I could tell you really did love him but I needed to be 100% sure you weren't going to hurt him. And now I know you won't." He smiled and put his hand out.

   "I give you both my blessing. But if I find out you did hurt my boy, I will personally hunt you down and beat you senseless. Hear me?" I nodded and shook his hand. "Good. C'mon boys. Let's go home" 

   Zayn, Liam and Louis all smiled and hugged me. "I'm really sorry Harry. I have to follow orders ya know?"

   "It's alright. I understand."

   He smiled before following the other boys outside. "Well, that was interesting" Niall said. I laughed and nodded. "Yes, yes it was".

        ~ Finally Louis can hop off! Haha XD Oh! And BTW if you read my other book Why Me? Why Now? I did an epilogue so you should go read that! JS! I love you all! Comment and vote!<3 ~