Tour Day

( One Month later)

    Today is the day. Today I'm going on tour with Niall. This past month has been filled with writing songs, vocal practice, and paperwork. Fun? Nope. But being with Niall the whole time made it 100x better. Obviously they were concerned sense I have no singing experience but it turns out my voice is better than I thought. I have been getting noticed a lot more by girls ever sense me and Niall started hanging out so much.

     If I wasn't gay I would be happier about that.

    Me and Niall are really close though. Even though I see him almost everyday, I still freak whenever I see him. I'm getting good at hiding it even though it's literally killing me inside to know if he likes me or not! He does the same routine every time we hang out. We hold hands until we get to my house, he says something flirtatous then kisses my cheek and walks away. Like bae quit playing.

    "Harry!" I get dragged out of my thoughts from the voice of my mum. "Coming!" I grabbed my bags and went down stairs. "My boy. Leaving to go on tour. I'm going to miss you harry!" My mom hugged me tight for a while. "I'm going to miss you too mum. Now I really gotta go!" She wiped a tear from her eye and smiled at me. "I love you!" She yelled as I walked out the door. "Love you too!" I called back.

    I saw Niall leaning against his car with his sun glasses on looking like a fucking model. "Ready?" He asked sighing. "Pretty sure" I am so damn nervous.

    He threw my stuff in the trunk and we started to drive to the airport. I stared out the window lost in my thoughts, when I started to think about all the mixed signals Niall kept sending me I quickly glanced at him while he was concentrating on the road and humming a song I didn't know.

    "Niall?" I quietly said. "Yeah Haz?" He put his sunglasses on his head and took a quick glance at me. "I-I... I was just wondering... Why do you hold my hand and kiss my cheek so much?" He shrugged. "I don't know. Why do you let me?" My eyes went wide and my cheeks got hot. Damnit Niall. "I-I... uhh... I don't kn-know" I could feel my heart pound against my chest as he smirked at my reaction and chuckle. "Harry if you want me to stop just let me know. I just can't help but flirt with you. You so... irresistible" My heart fluttered those words. I felt my whole body tingle as I replayed those words in my head. Niall called you irresistible! Say something!

    "Well... uh.. Thanks... Your pretty handsome yourself" Idiot. I mentally slapped myself as I saw his cheeks go pink. "th-thanks" Is Niall nervous? I.make Niall nervous? I'm gonna have fun with this!

    I slowly crept my hand to his, interlaced our fingers, then kissed his cheek. He blushed even more. I smirked. Wow this is fun.

           -------------------------------

    "Haz? You awake?" I slowly opened my eyes and looked up into two beautiful blue eyes. "mmmmm.. now I am" I moaned while stretching out my body. "Oh sorry. Didn't mean to wake you but were in L.A" My smiled and nodded. I'm actually doing this.

    I walked into the bathroom and fixed the mop on my head I call my hair. Then I started to brush my teeth when I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I stopped brushing and slowly lifted my head only to find an amused looking Niall standing behind me. "Something wrong Haz? You look nervous." He slowly started placing seductive kisses down my neck. I felt my mini me start to wake up. "N-no I'm fine. J-just brushing" I said trying to keep my cool. I crossed my leg across the other one as he found my soft spot making me let out a little moan. He bit and licked the spot leaving a mark. "Hurry up in here. I need to shower. Unless you wanna join me." He winked and smacked my butt then left the bathroom leaving me breathless and slightly aroused.

     Damnit Niall. I'm supposed to be the one having fun! Not that I didn't like it but I wanted to leave him speechless.

              ----------------------------

             4 Months later

    "I want this shirt!" Niall yelled and held up a shirt that says Monday and the letters are crossed out. "Well it's your birthday so I'll buy it for you" I handed the lady my credit card and Niall changed into his new shirt in front of everybody. "Niall! What are you doing?!" I said while pulling his shirt down to cover him up. Girls were staring and I was both jealous and embarrassed.

     "I love it! Thank you Haz!" He hugged me and I couldn't help but smile. "Your welcome and Happy birthday Nialler" We pulled away from the unexpected long hug and left the store. "Now where" I asked while scanning the stores. "Wait! I'm 21! I can drink in the U.S now!" He clapped his hands together and started walking towards the bar. "Niall I'm still 20. I can't drink" I said while grabbing his shoulder to stop him.

    "Just follow my lead" Niall grabbed my hand and led me inside. He slapped his I.D on the counter and ordered two beers. The man handed them to us and a small smirk grew on both of our faces. Maybe I'll get lucky.
                Happy Birthday Niall.

          ~This chapter is dedicated to September 13th! Me and Niall's birthday! I love you sunshine! Vote and comment! ♥~