Dirty Little Secret

"Yep.Perfect" He said. I was smiling so much my cheeks hurt. Niall kissed me and he liked it just as much as I did. "Niall I-uhh.... sorry I'm not very good with words but-" "It's okay Harry. You can say it. Don't be nervous it's just me." That is exactly WHY I'm nervous. " I just- I need to let you know how i feel about you. I have been obsessed with you for the past two years. I have posters of you and you used to be the background on my phone. I have been totally in love with you and I havn't stopped. I think i have fallen even more in love with you." I confessed. Then I continued.

   " I have always wanted to be able to call you mine only because the media made you look perfect. Perfect smile, body, hair, clothes, additude, but now that I know you. The real you. I want nothing more than your love. Niall James Horan. Will you be my boyfriend?" I saw a tear run down his cheek before he grabbed my face and kissed me. This kiss full of passion and love. "Harry Edward Styles. I would love nothing more than to be your boyfriend."

   His words melted my heart. I wiped the tear on his cheek off with my thumb and kissed him one more time. "Well that means I have to take you on an official date!" I said with a cheeky grin. " Meet me at Allora's tomorrow at two" I said helping him off the couch. "Sounds perfect" Niall chirped up sounding pretty excited. "Night Nialler!" I called out as I went into my room. "Haz?" Niall said quietly. "Yeah?" I turned around and saw a puppy eyed Niall standing behind me. "Can i sleep with you?" He pouted out his bottom lip, begging for my answer. "Of course! Why wouldn't I want to sleep with my Boyfriend". When that word slipped off my tounge it felt right. Like it was meant to be said and I think Niall felt the same way because he blushed and smiled after I said it.

   We went towards my room and stripped down to our boxers. I crawled under the blanket and Niall joined me. He grabbed my waiste pulling me closer to him and he kissed my chest before nuzzling his head into it. I rested my head on top of his and let out a satisfied sigh. I still couln't help but think of all the complications that were going to happen with this relationship. But i pushed them aside for now. I wanted this moment to last.

   I fell asleep next to my boyfriend. Niall James Horan.

                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   When I woke up I looked over to my right and saw an adorable looking Niall asleep. I slowly got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth remembering everything that happened yesterday and a smile slowly crept on my face as i thought about the passionate kiss we shared. Niall must have really been hurt in the past for him to cry over my little speech. How could anyone ever hurt Niall?

   I made my way to the kitchen to start breakfast when I heard Niall mumble "Mornin" Behind me. His morning voice is so sexy. "Morning Nialler" I said smiling and pulling him into a hug. He went for a kiss but i stopped him. "Morning breathe" I said laughing and he rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom.

   What should I make for breakfast? I asked myslef and then out of the corner of my eye saw Niall walk out of hte bathroom. He breathed on my face making me crinkle my nose but then i relized it was a minty smell not a gross one. "Better?" He asked raising his eyebrow. "Much" I gave him a quick kiss and he went into the cuboards and pulled out pain meds.

   "Hey why dont you have a hangover?" He asked me. "Guess i can hold my alcohol better" I handed him a glass of water and he quickly swaolowed the pills and massaged his temple with is fingers. "You still wanna go on our date this afternoon?" I nervously asked. I really needed to talk to Niall about the complications. He nodded frantically. "I wouldn't miss it!"

   I put down two plated of hash browns, eggs, toast, and bacon. Niall dug in, eating it faster than i could ask if it was good. "Niall? How is managment going to take this? I mean two gay guys on tour. Won't they be mad? And my parents don't exaclty know I am gay yet" He looked at his now empty plate and i could tell he was thinking. He raised his head to look at me and smirked " Guess this is will be out dirty little secret." I smiled at him and i felt a little rebelious. I liked the idea of me and Niall having a secret forbidden love. It was romantic.

   I really don't want to come out but for Niall, I would do anything. "Oh yeah that reminds me what should I wear tonight? Like a suit or a blazer? or something else?" Niall asked me. He looked nervous about the date which was so adorable. "Doesn't matter babe. Just wear something nice" I called him babe! I could deffinently get used to this.

   "Alright it's about noon now so im gunna take a shower, get ready and try to pass time." He got up from the table and headed towards the bathroom. "Ya know my offer still stands if you wanna join" He winked at me and went into the bathroom. I felt my cheeks flush and I went wide eyed. I'm about to shower with Niall Horan.

   I nervously walked into the bathroom and looked over to Niall who was about to hop in the shower. "Decided to join?" He said with a smirk on his face. I just nodded and started to undress. Then Niall stopped me by grabbing my wrist and pulling me to stand up straight.

   "Harry please don't be nervous around me. We are together now. This is what couples do." I just smiled and continued to undress myself. I'm still nervous whether he likes it or not. I'm just not comfterable with my body. Then he stopped me again. "Wait. I wanna do it" My heart skipped a beat. I just again nodded and he rolled his eyes.

   "If you're not ready we don't have to do this. I understand that it is a little early in the relationship" I saw the disappiontment in his eyes and I knew I ruined the moment. I picked up my pants and left the bathroom saying a small sorry before closing the door.

   Now tonight has to be extra special. It has to be.

                  ~ Hello my Narry peoples! Hope you like the story so far! Sorry if you were expecting some Narry shower action! XD Comment and vote<3