"Sure," I answered before taking the last bite of my delicious Cobb salad.

"I know some friends we can meet up with," Lou interjected. "I'll give them a ring."

"What's your go-to drink of choice?" Kara asked. I felt like we were playing twenty questions all night. She really wanted to know everything about me.

"Um, I guess tequila is always fun."

Zayn and I had a lot of fun with tequila... NO. No. I needed to stop myself from thinking about him for one day.

"Well tonight we're going to get drunk! I'm excited," she responded with a grin.

Maybe that's what I needed.

"Me too."

We ended up in Soho at one of Lou's hairdresser mates' apartments around nine o'clock. The drinks were flowing, the music was loud and kind of basic, Kara was drunk within the first hour and I swore to God if Lou look at me with that cheeky look on her face one more time...

I corned her in the kitchen.

"Why do you keep giving me that look?" I asked, peering at her while sipping straight tequila on the rocks.

"What are you talking about? What look?" Lou answered, trying not to laugh.

"You know what I'm talking about."

"I just think you and Kara are kinda cute together that's all. You seem to be getting on well."

I rolled my eyes and took another very long sip, feeling the burn in the back of my throat.

"She's nice."

"That's it? Just nice?"

"She's nice and she's attractive."

"Lovely, so what more do you want?"

I wasn't drunk enough to answer that question honestly so I stayed quiet. Zayn still had Perrie so that meant that I was free to do whatever I wanted as well, but it was just so hard for me to bring myself to think about anyone else that way. I wanted to. I had tried several times and all I kept doing was failing.

"Dance with me," Kara came up from behind me and whispered in my ear.

"Okay."

I guess I had just decided to get drunk and stop caring because what else was I supposed to do? All our situation did was drive me mad and I had come to New York City to get away from it for a couple days so c'est la vie, right?

Kara and I danced and had fun. Her hands were all over me, in my hair, behind my neck, grinding on me for most of the night and I let it happen. I kept hearing my texts going off in my pocket but I ignored it through the next few glasses of neat tequila and before I knew it, it was well past midnight.

Kara held my hand all the way back to our hotel.

When we booked the hotel earlier Lou had planned on sharing a room with Kara and I had my own, but she automatically followed behind me and into my hotel room. We were both a bit drunk and I already knew exactly what she wanted from me.

Kara plopped down onto the bed, trying to look seductive. It was kind of working but I was desperate to check my phone since I hadn't paid attention to it for hours.

"I need to have a wee," I said to her as I made my way into the loo.

I pulled out my phone to a few texts from Grimmie and Zayn.

Grimmie: Listening to I'm Coming Out by Diana Ross and thinking of you!

I snorted with laughter and shook my head. Nick was the only other person I had told about Zayn and all he did was tease me about liking dick any chance he got... typical Grimmie behavior. Then I opened up Zayn's messages.

Zayn: Hey.. will you send me a pic? Something sexy..

Zayn: ...

Zayn: So.. I take that as no?

Zayn: Can you call me later..??

Zayn: Ok whatevs, goodnite

I groaned and leaned up against the door, staring at the messages from Zayn that I had ignored. He was probably already asleep and annoyed with me.

After I left the bathroom I walked into the room and saw that Kara was already completely shirtless and laying on my bed. Oh God.

"Do you want me?"

I froze and felt my cock stir. She was so attractive and naked and right there...and sometimes I just really hated myself for being so sexually needy. I'm sure you can guess that I did end up having sex with her that night and like always, it was just satisfying enough, but the most awkward part was that she fell asleep next to me and kept trying to cuddle all night, but I was too polite to turn her away so I let her, but the guilt weighed on me heavily in my sleep.

I woke up around seven in the morning and jumped out of bed. I went to my phone and texted Lou.

Can we find find a tattoo shop today? I need to get something done.